Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

i have no idea whether she'll shoot any NEW photos for them or not, i would have to presume that she would NOT be doing that. just like Gisele or Izabel - the photos that still kick around are ones that were shot back when they were Angels.

so now the Angel lineup is:

Adriana

Ale

Doutzen

Miranda

Marisa

*speculatively* Emanuela

i think it's a pretty strong lineup ... but none of the girls have that *POW* personality of Heidi, Gisele, KK or Tyra. (sure, Heidi is still "an Angel" but she hardly does any work for them) they're all incredibly gorgeous or smokin hot, but pretty chill. and none of them (aside from Doutzen, i suppose) has a successful history of high fashion work.

yeah .. it really would be AMAZING if she came back and did a proper SUPERMODEL return, landing a ton of money campaigns, like Louis Vuitton or Versace, etc.

but i don't think that's what she wants. i think she really wants to transition into acting. and as long as she's a working MODEL, nobody in that industry will take her seriously. (*she's fighting an uphill battle as it is, i'm sure*)