Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

:heart:

^^I know, you'd be surprised at how much rare stuff I found (and didn't post). And since I found them, it's pretty much finders-keepers and no one else can have it......yet. :whistle:

Here, let me break it down for you in percentage of what I had: 50% Runway photos, 25% Victoria's Secret, 25% editorials and other stuff.

Eventually, I might re-post the entire collection here, but don't hold your breath.

:laugh:

LOL! selfish, greedy BASTARD! hahaa. now i understand the "horde" in your name. ;)

seriously though, i really didn't know there were 10,000 photographs of her. that's an astonishing amount.

Selfish and greedy? Damn right! And proud of it! Like I said, nearly half of those 10,000 pics are from her runway shows. If you look at the list of shows that KK did each year from 2000-2005, she nearly did 50 shows per season! She's walked for nearly every designer you can think of and finding pics from every single show is like a giant treasure chest filled with gold.

There are a couple of KK fansites out there with a nice little collection of photos, but they don't want to spend the cash-money-pounds to get the rare stuff. They'd rather rely on people like us to give them this free stuff and it ain't gonna happen! No sir! You may NOT drive up to the window! That's one of the reasons I'm keeping this stuff locked up for now.

But if you are interested in seeing most of them, you can always send me a PM. Doesn't hurt to ask, y'know.

:laugh:

Guys did you noticed that at this year's VSFS, at the finale all the models that walked in the final segment came to the stage from the right side and the others from the left side. And KK entered from right so she INDEED WAS SUPPOSED TO WALK THE LAST SEGMENT IN THE RED DRESS. You might say that she entered the stage from the right 'cause she is an angel, but Miranda is an angel too and she came out with the girls that didn't walk the last set. If she wasn't supposed to walk in the last one there would not have been any point in her being on that side of the backstage, cause that's where the models who walked Black Tie entered and left the stage so she would have just been in their way.

Think about it.

I really feel sorry for the whole incident, cause it could have been her moment. She never looked more tall and beautiful than in those minutes when she was in the middle of those normal looking women. That's what a supermodel does...she seems above the others.

Edit: By the way...vote for her legs http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic18343sta...st_of_vsfs_2008

I really feel sorry for the whole incident, cause it could have been her moment. She never looked more tall and beautiful than in those minutes when she was in the middle of those normal looking women. That's what a supermodel does...she seems above the others.

AMEN.

and that's what KK is -- a true Supermodel. there were VERY FEW of them standing on that runway with her. tons of gorgeous women, but how many could be truly called Supermodels?

anyway, it seemed obvious to me as well that she was meant to either walk in the last segment or at least come out with the other Angels in the end. but due to her wardrobe malfunction, which VS handled with ZERO class or tact, she didn't make it.

anyway, bygones be bygones. thank you SOOO very much, VampireHorde for that utterly fabulous editorial! i love when her and Testino work together!

Agree...they are total idiots. And they can't figure why their sales are dropping? How about cutting from your shows all the retarded girls that cannot stop smiling, that don't walk, but dance, that cannot keep their hands down and that are barely 18-19. How about having only angels that know how to handle the media, women that are loved by the entire world. Anyway KK should just say f**k off to them and leave.

And off the topic....remember in 2005 how everybody hated Selita because her walk and pose were sooo over the top. I recently looked at this year's show and now with all the kinder garden girls around her she seems like the boring one.

VampireHorde THANK YOU for that ed I requested...it's really one of my favorites!

Nanda, I have never seen those videos either of KK! She seems so easy to get along with and just so personable and likeable in them...especially the one of her night at the CFDA awards. THANK YOU!

I agree with you guys on the KK finale and VS. It's opening old wounds for us KK fans, but if it is officially her last year as an angel she should have gotten the respect she deserves for her years of elevating VS' products. Perhaps she is not known enough to have a farewell hoopla like Tyra or Gisele did, but she DESERVED to be the ravishing red goddess during the finale. Karma is a b*tch though, so KK will rise above in the end, we just know it!