Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Happy Belated birthday KK

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of info. But either way I hate to remind you or be the bearer of bad news. But KK is no longer an Angel. :cry: Neither is Selita. All VS stores are removing all pics and merchandise that have Tyra, Gisele, Iza, KK, and Selita on them. The only confirmed Angels now are Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, and Doutzen.

What, where did you get this info from? No, They are still keeping Heidi and Marisa and Miranda. Ew :yuckky: I mean I like Heidi and she is very funny, but she is getting older now, she has 3 kids and she has her own show, Project Runway. She needs to move on.

But really they always kick off the good ones. <_< Although I was never to fond of Selita I still think she is very beautiful. But I love KK, she should stay. Oh well I hope she does turn out to be an actress like everyone else said. Good Luck KK.

Yeah. Look at it this way. A lot of the greats are out of VS. and KK will hopefully become a gret movie star. And conquer both the big screen ad continue to conquer the runway.

Tyra, Gisele, Iza, KK. 4 of my favs

Not a lot, but THE GREATS are gone. Best VS image in history was the 5 angels at the end of the 2003 VSFS. I'm soooo not watching the show this year (40 year old Marisa and Heidi? Robocop Dutzen? School girl Miranda? No thx. I would rather remember VS at their highest

LOL, I agree with what you said. But I do like Doutzen. But I must admit my fav VS show was 2003, it was the best so far imo. And all of the best angels were still there.

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of info. But either way I hate to remind you or be the bearer of bad news. But KK is no longer an Angel. :cry: Neither is Selita. All VS stores are removing all pics and merchandise that have Tyra, Gisele, Iza, KK, and Selita on them. The only confirmed Angels now are Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, and Doutzen.

What, where did you get this info from? No, They are still keeping Heidi and Marisa and Miranda. Ew :yuckky: I mean I like Heidi and she is very funny, but she is getting older now, she has 3 kids and she has her own show, Project Runway. She needs to move on.

But really they always kick off the good ones. <_< Although I was never to fond of Selita I still think she is very beautiful. But I love KK, she should stay. Oh well I hope she does turn out to be an actress like everyone else said. Good Luck KK.

I hope she turn out to be an actress too, that would be great ...

& as PC said, i really hope to see her perfect face in some Cosmetic brand! She's perfect for that! :heart:

Yeah. Look at it this way. A lot of the greats are out of VS. and KK will hopefully become a gret movie star. And conquer both the big screen ad continue to conquer the runway.

Not a lot, but THE GREATS are gone. Best VS image in history was the 5 angels at the end of the 2003 VSFS. I'm soooo not watching the show this year (40 year old Marisa and Heidi? Robocop Dutzen? School girl Miranda? No thx. I would rather remember VS at their highest

LOL, I agree with what you said. But I do like Doutzen. But I must admit my fav VS show was 2003, it was the best so far imo. And all of the best angels were still there.

I think VS people is just crazy ... I just like Adriana,Alessandra&Marisa (Most just as Swim girl in Marisa's case) ...

I just can't get why Doutzen&Miranda are angels (specially Miranda >.<) they're so annoyin' & just don't get their appeal! ... & Heidi, she nees to rerite now! ... I hate how VS is always givin' her all the attention, it's time for the other girls to shine!

For me the best Angels were in 2006's ... Gisele, Selita, Kk, Adri, Ale & Izabel, that was a perfect team! ... I know there's just two of them! :blink:

I am sure KK will find new good contracts, she was born to be a supermodel :wub:

I know ... I cant's wait to see what's next for Kk! :heart:

Its such a shame that KK wont be with VS anymore, which totally sucks cos she was one of their best Angels. But it gives her more chance to focus on some other career goals. Truthfully i really only wanna watch GI JOE for her so :)

I still like the crop of girls they have atm anyway. I love Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Heidi, Marisa and Miranda. They are a great bunch. I wasnt a huge fan of Selita so i dont mind her not being around anymore...

sazzie ... my source is a VS newsletter sent to all stores that requests them to take down all Iza, KK, and Selita related products and pics (I guess that's like the entire Sexy Hair care line without Iza) And in some cases Gisele and Tyra were also reported in that letter. Amazing to say ... many of the old Tyra and Gisele pics are still in stores. I want to know if I can get any of the Iza pics they take down. Anyone with an answer to this question ... please pm me :whistle:

sazzie ... my source is a VS newsletter sent to all stores that requests them to take down all Iza, KK, and Selita related products and pics (I guess that's like the entire Sexy Hair care line without Iza) And in some cases Gisele and Tyra were also reported in that letter. Amazing to say ... many of the old Tyra and Gisele pics are still in stores. I want to know if I can get any of the Iza pics they take down. Anyone with an answer to this question ... please pm me :whistle:

Oh, I didn't know they were sending new letters to the stores, I was at VS a few weeks ago and they didn't tell me anything. Thanks for the info. I was just curious a bit about the angels leaving. I wonder who is going to fill that space? I have a good feeling in the future that Behati is going to be one of the angels in the future not now though but when she is a little bit older.

I also heard a few things on the G.I. Joe movie, cant wait to see KK in it.

I hope she turn out to be an actress too, that would be great ...

& as PC said, i really hope to see her perfect face in some Cosmetic brand! She's perfect for that! :heart:

I think VS people is just crazy ... I just like Adriana,Alessandra&Marisa (Most just as Swim girl in Marisa's case) ...

I just can't get why Doutzen&Miranda are angels (specially Miranda >.<) they're so annoyin' & just don't get their appeal! ... & Heidi, she nees to rerite now! ... I hate how VS is always givin' her all the attention, it's time for the other girls to shine!

For me the best Angels were in 2006's ... Gisele, Selita, Kk, Adri, Ale & Izabel, that was a perfect team! ... I know there's just two of them! :blink:

I am sure KK will find new good contracts, she was born to be a supermodel :wub:

I know ... I cant's wait to see what's next for Kk! :heart:

I hope KK will get more modeling jobs too. She does have a nice face for cosmetics. I wish her luck on her acting too. Im, also confused why Heidi gets a lot of attention, I think it's time fore her to go and focus more on her own show. All of the other angels that were older have moved on like Tyra and Gisele. I think KK will do fine in the future. I cant wait to see whats next for her.

Oh, I didn't know they were sending new letters to the stores, I was at VS a few weeks ago and they didn't tell me anything. Thanks for the info. I was just curious a bit about the angels leaving. I wonder who is going to fill that space? I have a good feeling in the future that Behati is going to be one of the angels in the future not now though but when she is a little bit older.

It probably wasn't a "newsletter" per se. The information was probably sent via Store Mail or SMPU. It could have also been sent via the company's telecomm system, but I highly doubt it. I am almost 100% sure it was sent via Store Mail.

Unless you are a manager (mainly the Brand Manager) you probably would not know this information. Associate(s) who were involved in the marketing clean-up project or an inquiry customer might also know this info. :)

And yes, Behati will be with VS for awhile ;)

It probably wasn't a "newsletter" per se. The information was probably sent via Store Mail or SMPU. It could have also be sent via the company's telecomm system, but I highly doubt it. I am almost 100% sure it was sent via Store Mail.

Unless you are a manager (mainly the Brand Manager) you probably would not know this information. Associate(s) who were involved in the marketing clean-up project might or an inquiry customer might also know this info. :)

And yes, Behati will be with VS for awhile ;)

oh, I dont know how the business works in marketing clean up. And thanks for helping me out with this. It's just a shame when they have to start over and get rid of the other angels. And take down all of the good old advertising of the few greatest angels that had so far. Im happy AL is still with them. But then again if Gisele and Tyra have moved on to bigger and better careers im sure KK will do the same. But I really do think that Heidi needs to get the boot next time they hire newer angels. And hopefully by then Behati will fill in her space. :p

In my opinion the next step is to find a black angel, cause VS has always been very careful to not be perceived as racists. That's why they hired Selita in the first palce...to replace Tyra. They tried that with Oluchi in the past, but it din't quite work out, so Selita was their only option back in 2005. Now i have no ideea who's gonna be

Its so sad to see KK to leave but i think she will be amazing in whatever she does. I do think that they are grooming Emanuela. What with her being in the show last year as well as all the current work she has been doing with VS. Including Swim 2009 BioFit etc so im sure she will be announced as the next Angel soon. Truthfully i dont think they should rush into it like they did with Selita. We know they arent racist just because there isnt a black model as an angel doesnt mean anything. So i say give Emanuela a couple more launches. Get her in the public eye a little then contract her...

Now back on KK. GI JOE is gonna be an awesome step for her. I would love to see her something Romantic. I hate romance movies but she just seems like she could charm anyone.