Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

She is so stunning. I was wondering if someone could help me out please?

Does anyone know where I can find more pics of these dresses Karolina is wearing? Theres also another Elie Saab dress that I cant seem to find now but would love to get more pics of. Its all lace and beige.I ll see if I could find more pics. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you.

post-14228-1236005532_thumb.jpg

Happy Belated birthday KK

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of info. But either way I hate to remind you or be the bearer of bad news. But KK is no longer an Angel. :cry: Neither is Selita. All VS stores are removing all pics and merchandise that have Tyra, Gisele, Iza, KK, and Selita on them. The only confirmed Angels now are Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Marisa, and Doutzen.

Yeah. Look at it this way. A lot of the greats are out of VS. and KK will hopefully become a gret movie star. And conquer both the big screen ad continue to conquer the runway.

Tyra, Gisele, Iza, KK. 4 of my favs

Not a lot, but THE GREATS are gone. Best VS image in history was the 5 angels at the end of the 2003 VSFS. I'm soooo not watching the show this year (40 year old Marisa and Heidi? Robocop Dutzen? School girl Miranda? No thx. I would rather remember VS at their highest