Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

KK will always be a classy girl. Always has been and always will be. She also has a great personality. Honestly, she used to bug me until I really got to know what she is about through interviews and stuff. She's a classy lady who is being treated wrong, IMHO

KK will always be a classy girl. Always has been and always will be. She also has a great personality. Honestly, she used to bug me until I really got to know what she is about through interviews and stuff. She's a classy lady who is being treated wrong, IMHO

Agree!

In the long run, I think VS will look back and realize who were the real stars of their angels....stand out personalities and looks that can never be duplicated or forgotten.

Among a few others, KK will definitely be one of those.

It's simply impossible to forget what KK brings to whatever she does in the fashion industry....high fashion, commercial etc.

She is magnificent and deserves none of the bad things that are happening to her right now, I agree with you guys.

She's soo funny backstage at the pink segment ... my name is Stacey ... thing thong ..or something like that

There's 1 thing I dont get: she didnt make it in the last segment ... because of the outfit...but they have fittings...and I think she didnt gain more weight ...and they taped the show twice

Thats really weird ... maybe they did it on purpose

-------------

I hope she'd got to lose weight because of VS ... and look like this again in the future2003_VS_KK05.jpg

:drool: :drool: ... Im going to dream about that :wave: :p

No i dont think she was supposed to be in Black Tie i think it was just her finale outfit she was supposed to only have two walks. You can tell because in that bit where they are trying to pin her outfit the TV screen shows Doutzen walking in Black Tie after her there was only Heidi so i dont think KK was in that segment they were just trying to zip her up for the finale...

Whatever they still should not have shown that it was so tactless and did nothing for the purpose of the show or KK because they didnt even show her in the final lineup they showed all the angels but not her

:heart:

Here's Karolina's commercial for Dream Angels Heavenly. Now you're probably thinking "This was already posted a long time ago". Yes, I know it was posted a long time ago, but this is the first time that it is available for download in 720p (non) High Definition. Yeah, that's right, I said High Definition.

VICTORIA'S SECRET DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY 2007

featuring Karolina Kurkova

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p (non) HD commercial!

31533185.94735f.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:15 SECONDS

:laugh: