Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

look at Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bunchen, Carmen Kass and list goes on and on

Ale is all "bony" and I don't prefer that look, especially legs and knees.

For example, I adore KK's legs now. They were good before, but too skinny for my taste.

We all have seen her butt in this year's VSFS and it looks great !!!

Only abs aren't "representative", but we all have good and bad days and with today's opportunities(surgery and all), one can look however wants.

However, I admire her. She didn't go to plastic surgent and she colud. She showed that VS Angels and other models are humans and can be gorgeous always, and with some kg more.

She'd look unhealthy now if she looks like she's 15-16-17years old. :/

Bull shit

look at Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bunchen, Carmen Kass and list goes on and on

they are fine looking women they dont look sick at all

For a while kks weight didnt bother me at all but i think she let herself go for far too long

and if she lost all that junk from her trunk i bet we would see more of her

Alessandra now has curves, she is still skinny after having that baby but she has curves like for example Isabeli Fontana, who has always been skinny but she has those feminine features, she has curves. Carmen and Gisele are skinny, the only curve on Gisele or call it whatever you like, are her breasts,which are fake. I mean plastic. :blush:

having curves and being fat is two coplitly differet things belive me i am there

that stage where you have curves people just give you a compliment

for KK she had curves in 2003-2006 now it is FAT

take a goot look at VS runway pics from the past and ompare them

sorry, but for me KK is not fat! :)

DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE KK SHE IS THE BEST

I JUST WANT TO SEE MORE OF HER NOT JUST VICTORIAS SECRET

SHE IS STUNNING

I think she is at the point of her life that she doesn't need VS. She is popular enough for her to get jobs easily. I hope she moves on soon b/c I sometimes feel VS hinders model's potential :/

BTW, you signature is too big. Hopefully you will change it by tomorrow or I will do it for you :)

We can fight about Karolina's weight for ages

i am just stating my opinion i like her better when she is skinny you like her when she is not so skinny (what i call FAT)

But in reality it is her desision how to be

she does look great then and now

it is only our preference that are differet

Always enjoy KK the way you like her

and i will enjoy my KK from back in they

they are plenty of pics and vids for different tastes

have a nice day

DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE KK SHE IS THE BEST

I JUST WANT TO SEE MORE OF HER NOT JUST VICTORIAS SECRET

SHE IS STUNNING

I think she is at the point of her life that she doesn't need VS. She is popular enough for her to get jobs easily. I hope she moves on soon b/c I sometimes feel VS hinders model's potential :/

BTW, you signature is too big. Hopefully you will change it by tomorrow or I will do it for you :)

i had this signature for a year and now you are picking on me just beacouse i have a different oppinion

^ No, no. I am not picking at you at all. If I were to target you, I would have just deleted your signature and slapped you a warning. I didn't do either, did I? ;)

Just b/c someone has a different opinion that me, doesn't mean I dislike them. I am a Marisa fan and a lot of people don't like her (including some of my pals :ninja: ) I respect their opinions b/c we are all different and have different POV. If we were all the same, life would be pretty lame :/

It was my oversight not to have noticed your signature was oversized before. It is not excuse but it is tough having a full-time job and being one of the only active staff member here. I am bound to miss a thing or too. I am not perfect.

^ No, no. I am not picking at you at all. If I were to target you, I would have just deleted your signature and slapped you a warning. I didn't do either, did I? ;)

Just b/c someone has a different opinion that me, doesn't mean I dislike them. I am a Marisa fan and a lot of people don't like her (including some of my pals :ninja: ) I respect their opinions b/c we are all different and have different POV. If we were all the same, life would be pretty lame :/

It was my oversight not to have noticed your signature was oversized before. It is not excuse but it is tough having a full-time job and being one of the only active staff member here. I am bound to miss a thing or too. I am not perfect.

thank you do you like what i have done with my signature?

sorry i may have missunderstood

i am just stating my opinion i like her better when she is skinny you like her when she is not so skinny (what i call FAT)

have a nice day

Why fighting? :dontgetit: We are only exchanging our opinions. :)

Have a nice day you too. :)

have a nice day

Why fighting? :dontgetit: We are only exchanging our opinions. :)

Have a nice day you too. :)

thanks

it felt like fighting to me

she is amaizing and sexy

we both agree on that

love kk