Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Is it true VS will no longer be using KK?

Sorry if this is old ass news... but I'd like to know.

;)

It is rumor that they are cutting her.

I really hope that they don't. :cry: She is such a sweetheart.

I think she's gonna leave VS this year ... i don't know why, but i think she will :cry:

because you probaby got tired of her

VS put a lot of restrictions on their Angels :/ Most of them cannot model for any other American clothing company or designers during their contracts. And unless they have a cosmetic contract prior (like Doutzen and Adriana), Angels may not sign with another cosmetic company.

Why do you think Gisele has gotten so much work after she left VS??? I honestly think KK doesn't need VS anymore. She can do so much more without them :yes:

VS put a lot of restrictions on their Angels :/ Most of them cannot model for any other American clothing company or designers during their contracts. And unless they have a cosmetic contract prior (like Doutzen and Adriana), Angels may not sign with another cosmetic company.

Why do you think Gisele has gotten so much work after she left VS??? I honestly think KK doesn't need VS anymore. She can do so much more without them :yes:

I agree ... That's why Izabel left VS, b/c she doesn't need VS anymore, & now she's getting more works.

I love Kk, & i think she's one of the best Angels ... but i think that the best for her career is to leave VS, they can't do anything more for her career. She has an amazing face so i can see her getting a cosmetic contract too, that would be great.

Im dying to see her back in HF! ... The good thing is that she can do VS things without bein' an Angel, so if she's not an Angel anymore i hope to see her at least at the VSFS.