Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I watched this last VS fashion show on Fashion TV today. Karolina was so sexy, like never before. She has that witty,sexy catwalk that Tyra Banks had on the runway also for VS. I love that catwalk, KK was without any doubt the star of this years`s show! :wub:

I also liked how Alessandra Ambrosio and Heidi walked, of course those girls are already veterans for VS. And I can`t see anything sexy in Adriana while she walks the runway, there is no attraction in the way that she moves on the catwalk, although I fin Adriana very pretty and her body is perfection.

anyway, KK love you! :wave:

KK is not fat!

Being fat is smth completely different from how Kk looks now! Everybody talks about anorexia, disease and then again critisize KK! I don't get the point. She looks happy, healthy, sexy and natural!

I'm wishing her to look how she feels that she should look. She is, no matter what, great supermodel! Was, is and will be!

Hi all,

I finally got to watch the show and I am agreeing with the majority of people on different forums who are disgusted by VS showing her finale outfit ripping. Really?!...is that the only "mishap" that happened the whole show that they had to dedicate that much time on it?! I just don't know why they want to give her more bad press when she has added nothing but CLASS, BEAUTY, PERSONALITY and ORIGINALITY to the company. I watched some old shows last night ('03, '05 etc.) and they should honestly be kissing the ground she walks on for her unforgettable OPENINGS/CLOSINGS/INTERVIEWS and most importantly, PRESENCE.

I know, I know...the 'dramatic effect' but in the editing room didn't they see how uncomfortable she was when the cameras were filming her?! I am starting to think they have no respect at all for their models as humans, but I guess that is the corporate world.

The more I rewatched that part, the more I think that she is so much better than this company and as much as it tears me up, I hope the exit rumors have some truth to them so she can stop being stomped on by them. They would never do an editing job like that on Tyra, Heidi, Marisa and even the lesser-known models. Karolina is very open about herself and in interviews, always laughs at herself (remember the Jay Leno interview when she explained not fitting into her panties and slipping etc.) so maybe they just thought she can handle an edit like that. Ugh, I'm trying to rationalize anything but them being all bitches :whistle:

Sorry guys and gals, venting....

Anyway, I loved her introduction, her walk, her backstage clips and her PRESENCE. She just always knows exactly what attitude to portray on the runway to make herself stand out and keep herself looking fresh, fun-loving but also supremely professional and SUPERMODEL-like. You can just see years of experience in her walk and posing and that she really knows her body and how it moves. I think very few models ever are able to master that in their careers.

So much more I want to write, but I will edit myself because maybe I am just typing quickly and ranting.

Just wanted to include these photos to show how much she has added to the ELITE image of ANGELS (a title I think is slowly becoming less and less special over the years).

There is just a sort of aura that the angels should portray that is indescribable when you see them together vs. other models put together....a perfect mix of being unmatchable and still maintaining that down-to-earth sweetness. Nowadays, some of the angels look so random and that their looks don't compliment eachother when they all stand together IMO. When I was browsing for the below photos, KK was always providing variety in her expressions and looked animated and friendly and laughing with the other angels. Recently, with the new group, it's like they're all standing around smiling on cue and their poses are so forced. I think KK shook it up a bit and I adore her for that.

So here a few groupings showing IMO KK's ability to show that perfect balance required of an angel as a part of a whole....I find my eye always drawn to her! :blush: :

(photos from JAMD, getty, google images)

post-22385-1228415906_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415898_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415923_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415931_thumb.jpg

post-22385-1228415725_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415740_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415763_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415776_thumb.jpg

post-22385-1228415789_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415807_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228415821_thumb.jpg

post-22385-1228415832_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228416187_thumb.jpg post-22385-1228416195_thumb.jpg

I just gotta say how stunning and perfect she is on the runway last night! WOW, out of all the angels she has such grace,elegance and presence! her walk is FLAWLESS! she definitely comes alive in motion!!!! sure some girls may be pretty and have awesome bodies, but in motion they can't hold a candle to kk!

she proved that last night! :D

Amazing pics supermodel KK. What event was that 3rd pic from.

BTW, what's all these rumors I hear about KK not resigning. Has there been any confirmation or anything or is it just speculation. I hope it's not true.

First Iza, now KK, what's going on?

yeah, I feel awful about the cameras filming her like that. You could tell she was very upset about it. I hope she does leave them. She can do sooooo much better where they don't treat her like some sideshow.

Nefertiti: I agree completely!

^I agree :( After seeing that clip any respect I had for VS totally went down the drain that night.