Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Nothing new about Karolina? :cry: ... Where is she? :cry:

I wanna see her! ... I don't know nothing about her since thar Show in Brazil :cry: ... & i don't see new pics of her in the Victoria's Secret site, that's so bad!

think so too

lets cry together :cry: :cry: :cry: luv u karo and miss u :(

Yeiii ... let's cry :cry: ... I miss her so much!

KARO WHERE ARE YOU?! ...! We love u & miss you!

Shes at ACRIA, Vanity Fair and Calvin Klein Collection Presents Cocktails at Sunset in July, 12 :)

th_45643_Karolina_Kurkova-Candids-July_12_2008-ACRIA_Cocktail_Party-HQ1_122_4lo.jpg th_46265_Karolina_Kurkova-Candids-July_12_2008-ACRIA_Cocktail_Party-HQ2_122_485lo.jpg th_46090_Karolina_Kurkova-Candids-July_12_2008-ACRIA_Cocktail_Party-HQ3_122_950lo.jpg

Hi!

I have admired KK and her work for some time now but only discovered this website a few days ago.

I've been trying to go through it and each page is better than the next...I hope no one loses faith in her as I've been getting a feeling from some people's posts.

She is one of the players in the industry who will be important in teaching us to embrace reality as much as fantasy.

She has done her time in the eds and for campaigns and VS was a natural progression for her as she grew into her body. Models take all different paths and instead of disappearing like many other models would at the first sign of a number other than size 0 on their dress, she is proving that she is a real supermodel...even comparable to the 90s models.

Cindy, Naomi, Linda, Heidi all are not stick figures and I've witnessed them juggle little weight changes over the years only to come out more confident in themselves. (Well admittingly, Heidi has become oddly skinny nowadays). If it's just toning KK needs, then we'll see her back anytime soon.

I didn't see these photos (sorry didn't look through every page) but they're older ones from '06 I found from flickr and aol

sorry i'm just trying to figure out how to post photos so tell me if they don't show up.

btw my favorite campaign with her was the steven meisel 2003 valentino ads. what a team!post-22385-1216606103_thumb.jpg

post-22385-1216606194_thumb.jpg post-22385-1216606215_thumb.jpg

go kk!

THANK YOU, SuperKKModel.

i, admittedly, have been one of those afformentioned who was "losing faith" in her. not in KK herself ... but just because I wish she WANTED it as bad as other models like Gisele, Kate, Naomi, etc. they work their asses off and still get tons of campaigns and edits and look amazing. KK is still my Number 1 Favourite model. she's amazing, and i understand that the girl just wants to live her life. i just wish for my own selfish reasons that she'd care about actually working more in fashion . i just want to see her pictures more often. and not just in VS.

that picture of her and Izabel is STUNNING. and reminds me of how absurdly hot she is. thank you.

(**and WELCOME TO BELLAZON!!!!**)

Hi everyone!

Controversiaster, you have an address where fanpost gets through to her? Can you send it to me, thanks in advance! I´d like to post KK a support letter, too, because these brazilian papers have a screw loose. A woman should have a little padding! Slim = yes, stick = no! When you look at the last "party pictures" from Sao Paulo, you see a woman in there, NOT some brazilian "operated-to-full-plastic" run-of the-mill.