Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone!

I only wish I had found this forum earlier.

Also found these older photos I've never seen before.

One from 2006 at Proenza Schuler show from nymag and the other from google images of her staying at some hotel.

Does anyone know if VS will be doing any promotions soon? Seems like everyone is on a hiatus except for leather-skinned Marissa Miller (sorry!)

post-22385-1216738853_thumb.jpg post-22385-1216738867_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

I actually agree with you about Marisa, I've just been too scared to say it. So, props to you for actually doing so! :flower:

Thanks for the welcome wishes everyone!

I only wish I had found this forum earlier.

Also found these older photos I've never seen before.

One from 2006 at Proenza Schuler show from nymag and the other from google images of her staying at some hotel.

Does anyone know if VS will be doing any promotions soon? Seems like everyone is on a hiatus except for leather-skinned Marissa Miller (sorry!)

post-22385-1216738853_thumb.jpg post-22385-1216738867_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

I actually agree with you about Marisa, I've just been too scared to say it. So, props to you for actually doing so! :flower:

I totally agree ...! I really miss the other girls promoting Victoria's Secret, i only see Marisa & Miranda on VS events & i don't really like them xD ... I prefer Kk, Adriana, Izabel & Selita! ... Becausa Alessandra is pregnant & she obviously can't be there jaja

But i read like 5 minuts ago that Adriana is goin' to be on July 29th at the Smith Haven Mall store in New York from noon to 2 p.m. to promote new colors and sizes for BioFit Uplift bra, i hope to see Kk there!