Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I love the pic where shes doing the karate kick! Does anyone know if KK does martial arts or kickboxing? With those long-legs she definitely would be dangerous. :laugh:

not long ago I posted the website link to kks trainer in pilaties

that is only thing that I have found on her fitness life so far

also as far as I know she playes basketball, she does yoga and goes to the gym ragularly

i saw now a tv program that was talking about karolina x brad pitt x angelina jolie, they said that karolina is making angelina jealous ...

it's true that karolina were dating with tyson ballou??? i heard some rummors, if she is, just prove her good taste :blush:

Tyson Ballou is extremely hot. :blush:

I think that rumor came out because of this ad they made for Next jeans where they talk about each other or something. I saw it on YouTube. Maybe someone can post it here. :wave:

i saw now a tv program that was talking about karolina x brad pitt x angelina jolie, they said that karolina is making angelina jealous ...

it's true that karolina were dating with tyson ballou??? i heard some rummors, if she is, just prove her good taste :blush:

I think that rumor came out because of this ad they made for Next jeans where they talk about each other or something. I saw it on YouTube. Maybe someone can post it here. :wave:

Isn't KK engaged to her agent? :idk:

I don't know if they're engaged but they've been together for many years. She just made an ad with Tyson Ballou, I don't think they were dating.

I don't know if they're engaged but they've been together for many years. She just made an ad with Tyson Ballou, I don't think they were dating.

It would be a lovely couple (KK with Tyson), he is the Gisele of the male models :laugh: I think he is prettier than Brad Pitt

Yeah it was just for Express Jeans if I remember correctly. The way it was made with Tyson referring to his girlfriend, talking about her and then Karolina being shown laughing, that led to rumors that they were dating when in fact it was purely fictional, just to personalize and give an identity to the brand.