Bellazon

The Best runway walk

CrazyGEN

Wow, this was harder than I thought it would be. Isabeli's walk is clean and feminine; very graceful, though perhaps a tad bit boring at times. On the other hand, Chanel's walk is to die for... but she is a godforsaken train-wreck once she's got to pose at the end of the runway.

1.5 for each

Based on the fact that all the Isabeli walk clips are from VS I'll state why I do not think she has a better walk and it's not necessarily that she doesn't have a decent walk. She doesn't have the presence as an overall to command attention. I can recall 2 separate occasions where she was completely upstaged by the person walking either before her or after her to the point where you don't, (at least in my opinion) even notice her, let alone her walk.

Chanel has a strong walk, it's feminine, not to clompy and she looks fabulous while doing it. I am not a huge fan of Chanel personally, gotta give it to her, she just looks better on the runway. :idk:

Chanel x3