Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

They do sell the dvd's the article that i just posted includes the price of the dvd & all ... I still don't know if they're going to air an special this year, & if they do probably won't be the exact same contents because the Tv special from 2010 (that only aired in Latinamerica, thanks Tnt :heart: ) was different from the contents on the Playstation thing.

I might be in NYC just in time to buy the mag&dvd, im uber.happy/excited about this issue just because of that :laugh:

The article just posted about the 3D etc was just about digital downloads (or streaming?) from the PS3 network and other download things. Maybe it's just that they only distribute them in a few places like NY? eg. since SI 2006 they don't distribute them like they did the ones before SI 2006 (eg. on amazon except through video on demand downloads). Still dvd is SD not like blu-ray.

I have a love hate relationship with these threads I guess. I love that people provide us free scans and then seeing who's pics I like the most, but then I hate the 20 pages of "who's leg is this" and "so and so said a little riddle that might be a clue on their twitter" :| . But then, its not as much that as much as the fact that they even allow so many little bones to be had I guess, but then this is the internet, so its hard to keep too much under wraps I guess :) .

I hope to see Julie Ordon again, she was great last year as a rookie. she's so sexy and sweet at the same time.

I really want to see Candice Boucher as a rookie, she's great for SASI. I'm pretty sure that she would be great addition to SISE edition.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there's a TV Show coming soon or something like that

@darrenrovell:

DirecTV broadcasting 2011 #SISwim Selection Show on The 101 Network @ 8pm ET on 2/11. Brilliant idea.

I guess this confirms Genevieve & Anne (as if anyone had doubts about her lol) for the issue

Genevieve Morton, Black Eyed Peas Set to Blow Roof Off Pre-Super Bowl Concert

The party people are taking over Dallas this week.

On Friday, the Black Eyed Peas, which is providing half-time entertainment at Super Bowl XLV on Sunday, will join with Sports Illustrated to host - get this - the "Sports Illustrated Presents: The Official Black Eyed Peas Friday NightB4 XLV Party."

That's not a misprint; that's the name of the event, which organizers say means music and models.

According to the Peas' website, there will be DJ sets from will.i.am and David Guetta along with a host of special guests including Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models Genevieve Morton, Christine Teigen, Julie Henderson and Anne V.

It's unusual to have such a high-spirited act play the Super Bowl. Since Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" in 2004, halftime entertainment has been provided by a string of older - but still popular - performers like Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, and a terrific, if subdued, Prince.

When the announcement came in November 2010 that the Peas were playing the halftime show at the Super Bowl XLV, it was clear that times had changed.

If Genevieve's back in it i'd be surprised. I liked her, but there was nothing huge that stood out to me last year about her.

About the TV Show, it's airing on DirectTv and will reveal who's in the issue and where they shot. Hopefully i'll be able to catch it, i'm really curious if we figured out as many rookies as we think we did.

17 models this year, and in 3D o.O

Just 17? I feel like they posted pictures of 100 different girls, i hope it doesn't mean thay they're doing celebrities again, i hate iiit! :ninja: