Bellazon

2011 SI Swimsuit

^ Damn, Brooklyn's breasts look huge in that pic.

Yes, can't wait to see that in 3D :laugh:

@ Jade the cover model will be revealed in David Letterman's show on Valentine's Day, so i have no idea if she got the cover again. & the Tv show on DirecTv will air on February 11th.

Yay! Can't wait :heart:

Im so excited for Kate Upton's pictures, i have huuuge hopes for her, she's the rookie im excited the most to see! I hope she doesn't let me down like Genevieve >.<

Looks like Dominique Peak missed out on this issue, according to her twitter saying how she'll miss MJ and crew this time around. Kate Upton i'm extremely excited about, she's such a bombshell.

As for covers, top girls i'm still going with are either Julie, Anne, or Irina. We'll see, we'll see, Chrissy Teigen could pull it off for all we know, they seriously love her! And it's her, Hilary Rhoda, and I guess Genevieve that were the rookies that made it from last year!

^Hilary wasn't a rookie last year, she was a rookie in 2009 (& she made it back with Esti Ginzburg & Cintia Dicker for 2010) ... I think the rookies who made it this year were Genevieve, Chrissy & im praying for Julie Ordon but who knows, she, Sonia Dara & Zoe are still a mistery

I don't get how on earth Genevieve made it again & Dominique didn't :blink: I really really didn't like Genevieve for SI at all, but that's just me

I totally think it will be Chrissy on the cover....MJ and Darcie's "goo-goo ga-ga" love affair is sooooooooo obvious!!! And, I don't mind giving my opinion that she does not deserve it.....I would be okay with Anne or Julie (although, I don't "get" Julie either). But, don't mean to offend, just my silly opinion except for the Chrissy part.... :yuckky:

Why they are promoting Chrissy and Brooklyn in ads so heavily before hand is seriously beyond me. They might even give the cover to both of them! (N) :jimmy: They seriously are biased in that direction. I still think it's because they get the "hook-ups" with celebs through those two.

^I don't know about Chrissy, but i do know that MJ has always been really close to Brooklyn, i read somewhere that she even went to her High School graduation ... So yeah, she is a bit biased in Brooklyn's direction.

I do agree that Chrissy does NOT deserve the cover at all! This is only her second year, & they have some girls like Jessica White & Anne V that have been doing SI since ever! So i feel like giving the cover to someone so new would be kind of a slap in the face to them, but obviously they don't care about that in SI lol

But i think the cover is between Anne V & Irina, i really do, im going to be shocked if goes to somebody else

Oops, I knew Hilary Rhoda was new but couldn't remember if she was Rookie or had been in the year before! I really did want Dominique Peak though, she was beautiful. I want Julie O out of all the rest of them left if I had to choose.

As for the cover, I have no idea. I feel like I should stop guessing, but I mean..Chris Mannix has this love affair with Julie and MJ and Darcie are close with him aand love Julie, Chrissy has John + MJ/Darcie love, Anne V has Adam, and Irina has Christiano. All packing decent connections. Only about a week until the drop though, so we'll find out soon enough!

I am not fan of chrissy, but i would be glad to see a bronze model in the cover i am tired of seen blond. But really chrissy does not deserve the cover, the girl is cute and has a great body, but is barely her second year doing SI, and their are other models that have been modelling for them for a longer time anne v, julie henderson, irina sheik, etc. but then again bar got her cover in her 3 year of SI she did not had a lot time modelling for them, so i could see chrissy getting the cover. to be honest i don't get julie and anne appearance at all i found them boring. i am not fan of blonds.

would like to see the SI ad of chrissy, can someone post it here please.

^yeah but we all know that Bar got the 2009 cover because she was everywhere that year thanks to Leonardo, just like Irina this year w/her douche boyfriend, just saying :whistle:

Anyway ... Anne's first picture, she looks lovely :heart:

d92183118704820.jpg

^but Chrissy's relationship doesn't have as much publicity as Irina's or Anne's, she's been dating John since 2007 i think, & her career is still super random, she got SI because Brooklyn introduced her to them ... & i didn't even know Julie was dating a famous :laugh:

julie was dating someone famous, i think is involve with sport or something like that.

well i think it kind off suck for julie if chrissy gets the cover, because she introduce to her. is like a slap in the face for julie

is like saying we are going to give the cover for chrissy thanks for introducing your friend for us, who cares that you have been modelling for us for a long time, we like your friend chrissy more than you for the cover. but it would okay if they both get the cover.

I don't really follow SI news, I only know a bit about the whole thing thanks to Bellazon :laugh: but just a thought: could 2 girls get the cover this year? Just like in 1996(?) when it was Tyra and this blonde whose name I forgot :blink::pinch: if they went for 2 girls I think they'd choose Anne and Chrissy/Irina.