Bellazon

Sons Of Anarchy

Sweet Lu

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny Lewis -- who had big roles on "Sons of Anarchy," and "The O.C." and once dated Katy Perry -- was found dead yesterday ... and his body was discovered at the same L.A. property as an 81-year-old woman he's suspected of murdering ... TMZ has learned.

According to our law enforcement sources, 28-year-old Lewis was found in a driveway Wednesday morning in the Los Feliz neighborhood -- and the elderly woman who owned the home was found dead inside ... the victim of a homicide. Investigators say they believe Lewis beat the woman to death.

According to multiple reports, neighbors heard the 81-year-old woman screaming ... and then saw a young man outside her home attack 2 other people with a piece of wood ... before he climbed onto the roof and fell to his death.

Lewis was renting a room from the 81-year-old victim.

Law enforcement sources tell us Lewis is the sole suspect in the woman's murder, and they are not looking for other possible suspects.

Lewis dated Perry back in 2006 -- and attended numerous Hollywood events together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I just recently started watching this show and so far I'm done with season 1 and starting season 2 when I have time, I really like this show, and I have ruined some plot twists by reading stuff on the internet but looking forward for 5 more seasons to go for me :p thinking about purchasing the box set instead of downloading every season

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After watching Boardwalk Empire I had doubts. And I read a book by Tim Winer about history of FBI and few chapters described events from season 2. But SoA is happening now, in 21 first century. I must say that it was hard to belive in such large corruption in nowdays USA. Thats why I had to ask. USA is the state of law, political system was, and still is example for many other countrys in the world. So  this dissonance between so powerful state who is able to guarantee human rights in the world, and lawlessness showed in movies or series was so surprising.

Thanks for sharing your thought

• 2 months later...