Jennks :hug: , its coming :laugh: .

Jennifer's results:

North America - 1.83

Europe - 3.91

South America - 2.83

Australia - 1.00

overall - 3.10

*sings the song*...I'm proud to be an American... :rofl:

Seriously though, congrats to Jlo, do your thing girl and congrats on business, family life and motherhood :flower: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's cute, but she's honestly one of the most average professional singers of all time and probably has the least technical ability of girls on the radio. Even Rhihanna (on Take a Bow and Disturbia) can almost, almost kinda sing (though still off key a lot) but this girl...And even Katie Perry (with even less technical ability and range than Rhihanna, though isn't annoying because she doesn't wail as much), writes and can at least kindof talk to the beat a little and has some womanly swagger to her. Jlo, Britney and Ciara can at least dance....but any cheerleader in America could sing Hilary's songs and no one would know the difference. And I'm sure every surviving hippie in the world chanted diaf after the "My Generation" remake :laugh: j/k .

BUT I don't hold that against her mainly because she wasn't discovered as a singer :) but is just a product of the marketing superpower that is Disney who have found a way to seemlessly master the art of like some magic factory, transitioning people known as actors or actresses and actually make them successful in music in a way some would have never thought possible.

North America, 1 :) .

^ I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. ive loved hilary ever since those wee lizzie Mcguire days , and then i had all her solo albums && i saw her live, she was amazing. she is a great singer, and so classically beautiful, her bone structure blows my mind. shes matured very well && hasn't gone down the route of many teen actress's :whistle:

Europe- 5 :wub:

^ I COMPLETELY DISAGREE. ive loved hilary ever since those wee lizzie Mcguire days , and then i had all her solo albums && i saw her live, she was amazing. she is a great singer, and so classically beautiful, her bone structure blows my mind. shes matured very well && hasn't gone down the route of many teen actress's :whistle:

Europe- 5 :wub:

:D

I loved the Lizie show too and it is easy to take for granted someone like her who has matured so well. Its not easy being a child star and she could have been in rehab somewhere but she's become a mature adult and isn't in the tabloids 24/7, I wish her the best :) .

She is cute, but not oh so beautiful.

I liked her in "Lizzy McGuire", but I don't think she was good in "Gossip Girl". But as this competition is about her as a signer... and in general...

Europe-2.5