Bellazon

Herieth Paul
Thumbnail

Herieth has caught in my eyes through her fresh and lovely look. Very nice girl!

I'll upload later some more infos...

Here're we go on

post-33620-0-1446071354-93947_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446071354-97436_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446071354-99481_thumb.jpg post-33620-0-1446071355-01875_thumb.jpg

Heriet @ Angies Models (Canada), Women Management (New York, Paris & Milan)

We would like to tell you more about one girl. She�€™s very fresh in the modeling industry and you are probably not knowing her. She�€™s special, talented and you are able to discover the x factor in her. Well, she�€™s named Herieth. She comes from Canada, is 14 years old and her potential was discovered by Angies Models in her home country. Herieth is already signed with one of the leading agencies in the world, Women Management in Milan, New York and Paris. Herieth has in our eyes all that a model could desire from her fresh face, her lovely facial expressions up to her presence in front of the camera and her silhouette of 5�€�11 or 180cm. Be ready for a future with Henriet and make sure to have seen her single images.

allaboutmodels.net

• 2 months later...

Awww, she's cute :) *edit* missed both the 14 and 5'11 :| (already slightly taller than the average fully grown model), she'll probably be 6'1 then...Going by one name sucks if its a generic name (which agencies seem to do either to mess with us or... :idk: ?), but is awesome if its unique, so at least I don't know any models with this name, good for her :) .

I like her so much as well. I'm just confused how a 14 years old girl can become 16 in a couple of weeks. Anyway wish her the best of success in the next week. She'll doing the New Yorker fashion week!

Just received yesterday these beautiful new polaroids :wub:

Herieth-01.jpg

Herieth Paul @ Angies Models (Canada), Women Direct (New York) & Women Management (Milan & Paris)

We are happy to introduce you today a little update about Herieth Paul on All about Models with some brilliant new polaroids from NYC.

Well, you probably can remember Herieth ? She was the first model, who has been featured in All about Models website. (That was in June). Now two months after this, you are able to discover Herieth in a couple of strong tests and you can see a development in her career. Herieth is at the moment in NYC and she does there castings for the New Yorker fashion week, which will start in only 2 days. We have to say, that we are seriously tense about Herieth’s debut at the fashion week. You should make sure to keep an eye on her.

Herieth-08.jpg Herieth-04.jpg Herieth-09.jpg

Herieth is currently working with Angies Models in Canada (her mother agency), Elite Models in Toronto, Women Direct in New York City and Women Management in Milan & Paris. Herieth is 180cm tall and she has measurements of 76-58-86. Check out her new polaroids.

Herieth-07.jpg Herieth-03.jpg

allaboutmodels.net

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...