Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Unbelievable! I'm done with VS!

They put "walking bones" in the show that don't even work for VS and put Sara out of the show, that is one of the most important faces of VSPink and that has participated in the Designer collection also!! They must be kidding!! This is crazy!!

This doesn't make any sense! :anger: :bellazon: :angry:

I'm completely done!

It has nothing to do with Sara not being brazilian O.o, there's only like 5 brazilians this year, they're actually casting more american girls these days. And it has nothing to do with Adriana either because Erin, Candice & Lindsay look like triplets & they're all Angels. It could be the height and maybe Sara doesn't have a strong walk, i haven't seen her on the runway so i can't say anything about it.

I'm just bummed she won't walk, she's a Pink regular & John P said he was looking forward seeing Sara walk this year. It's depressing that Sara didn't get cast while Karlie, Cara & Dorothea did =/

It has nothing to do with Sara not being brazilian O.o, there's only like 5 brazilians this year, they're actually casting more american girls these days. And it has nothing to do with Adriana either because Erin, Candice & Lindsay look like triplets & they're all Angels. It could be the height and maybe Sara doesn't have a strong walk, i haven't seen her on the runway so i can't say anything about it.

I'm just bummed she won't walk, she's a Pink regular & John P said he was looking forward seeing Sara walk this year. It's depressing that Sara didn't get cast while Karlie, Cara & Dorothea did =/

lmao at not being casted because she's not brazilian. Uhm? I know everyone is upset, and rightfully so if you are a fan of Sara's, but is it possible-- that she was missing something that they were looking for? And that there isn't an all out conspiracy to stop Sara Sampaio from walking in the show?

Like Cintia Dicker is brazilian & everyone and their mammas want her to walk since forever & she never got a chance, so it has nothing to do with Sara being portuguese, if anything she's lucky because she's friends with Barbara & Lais & she knows Adriana so you'd think she has 'connections' in VS ... I agree with cherry, she just didn't have what they were looking for this year, Sara is young & there's always next year

Now the real question is ... What the fuck are they looking for when casting Cara, Maud & Karlie? O.o

Like Cintia Dicker is brazilian & everyone and their mammas want her to walk since forever & she never got a chance, so it has nothing to do with Sara being portuguese, if anything she's lucky because she's friends with Barbara & Lais & she knows Adriana so you'd think she has 'connections' in VS ... I agree with cherry, she just didn't have what they were looking for this year, Sara is young & there's always next year

Now the real question is ... What the fuck are they looking for when casting Cara, Maud & Karlie? O.o