Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Sara be even more extraordinary, outstanding and fabulous than you already are ( idk if that's possible :cain::wub::wub: ), and work really hard like you always do. Show to those ordinary, senseless and trivial VS directors (i have another names on my mind to call them but i'll keep it to me :x ) how wonderful and amazingly beautiful you are and make them regret next year. :clap:smily%20new%20one.gif

Go girl because you're dropdead crazy gorgeous ! :wub:

Many times in the past VS has stated that there are a lot of woman they'd like to have walk for them but something about their walk, energy level, and or personality is what was keeping them from getting booked.

Sara may have very well been shy in front of all the people in the room... shy/timid = no job

Or perhaps she was more on the serious side. VS seems to walk girls who are willing to act the fool on stage. Sara may have no been super "kissy, bouncing, YAY, hearts, waves...." = no job

In fact the only models who seem to not have to act the fool on stage are their "veterans", or the models that Monica and Ed are smitten with to such a level that the models are praised to heavens and then in return Monica and Ed expect the models to crawl up their arse lol.

Hey guys, really sad to hear Sara won't be in THIS years show but there are many to come :) and I just know she will make those!

I think her contract is for Intimissimi or Calzedonia (same group) ;) :D

ps: this is Pozas i had to make a new account since the moderator wont even post my apology letter im so mad.