Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

it's a hair contract, no? Congrats Sara - she has definitely the best hair in the industry :smile:

Not just hair, they do skincare as well. Rosie Huntington is their current ambassador. 

@clau17 It's a highly recognized salon brand. It's actually the brand I use myself. :smile: 

This is obviously Sara- plus she's the reference photo by the mirror. 

this is amazing for sara! Moroccan oil is growing more and more. And they have no Make up so it wont stop her to have another make up contract. And in my opinion this is better than L'Oréal hair, cause here it's just her, while at L'Oréal there's 50 other models. Congrats sara. This is awesome!

2 minutes ago, star2011 said:

And in my opinion this is better than L'Oréal hair, cause here it's just her, while at L'Oréal there's 50 other models. Congrats sara. This is awesome!

THIS! so true! :smile: 

Great start - and finally someone recognises her amazing hair!!!! 

Let's just wait for the beauty now :D

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

It's actually the brand I use myself. :smile: 

I use their products too bath.gif.7f48ff3dce687f1aff7596727a144e36.gif

12 minutes ago, star2011 said:

And in my opinion this is better than L'Oréal hair, cause here it's just her, while at L'Oréal there's 50 other models. Congrats sara. This is awesome!

Exactly  :stormy:

14 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

ah okok - I was expecting L'Oreal and (secretly hoping for MJ Beauty) - is this contract gonna allow her to have a "real" beauty contract? (not skin care but makeup)

I would imagine so. Rosie had her Autograph make up line outside of Moroccan Oil, and MO doesn't have any products that would compete with a make up only company. I have a suspicion that's VS might have Sara on a minor beauty contract with them- more like a clause in her existing contract than a full out beauty deal. :idk: As far as I can tell, she's the only girl they use to promote their new make up.