Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

true! I think Sara is one of the best models in photography right now - she really knows her body and she's a chameleon. When it comes to acting, I don't really know if she's good, but looking at all the other models/Actresses, they all suck haha even Cara, she got already a lot of great roles and I think she is terrible acting (I looooove Cara as a model tho). 

I think all this women get stuck in the "Hot wife" role and that's about it... We'll see... 

41 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I doubt the issue that's holding Sara back is acting potentially not paying well. Just because she wants to be an actress doesn't mean people want to book her for jobs, or that she possess/has developed the talent to book jobs. It's smart for her to keep her profile up as a model while she works on her acting abilities and networking. 

Have any of Sara's acting jobs come out? I'm wondering how good of an actress she is. Not saying she's terrible, but there are plenty of models turned actresses that get cast on their looks rather than their skills, aka Rosie in Transformers. 

No yet. The closest thing we have of her acting is Nick Jonas chainsaw vc.

50 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

I think all this women get stuck in the "Hot wife" role and that's about it... We'll see... 

Yeah, and that could possibly be part of her slow transition. If her and her agent are serious about establishing her as an actress, it makes sense for them to pass over those roles that will end up type casting her. 

Her main goal from the start was to become an actress, she hasn't given up on her dream. But still, it's not like she's going to explode as an actress right way, if she ever will. It would just be dumb if the dumped most modelling just to do acting and then having the chance of that not working out. And she's not in it for the money, I mean maybe its a pro and con thing for her but I dont think thats decisive for her.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Have any of Sara's acting jobs come out? I'm wondering how good of an actress she is. Not saying she's terrible, but there are plenty of models turned actresses that get cast on their looks rather than their skills, aka Rosie in Transformers. 

The Clapper is in post-production and her Billions is coming out soon. Hope she doesnt suck at being an actress but considering she has acting lessons the other day in LA, I am not thinking that shell do very well in these first roles. I just hope she goes to castings and gets herself out there and makes herself to the movie industry, which is a tough thing to do. Rosie really didnt profit from her huge Transformers gig and then also Mad Max! Hope Sara doesnt go that turn but there is still so much to happen and she clearly has a lot of ways to go

I hope she is good. 

you either have it or you don't. 

she has charisma, so I guess she can do sitcoms where people mostly act like themselves. 

I don't know if that's what she wants. Because if she's aiming for Drama, she better have it in her. You can't fake those things

I wouldn't put all my eggs in the acting basket if I was her, beautiful women are a dime-a-dozen in Hollywood, she's foreign and her voice is a little bit jarring, for need of a better word, it's not the most pleasing voice is what I'm saying, so unless she's got the acting chops, she's very very easy to work with or gets in the good graces of important people, breaking into Hollywood is not gonna be easy

I agree with you guys - especially because her transition to acting will be harder than most girls like Cara for example: she was huge and everywhere; Sara is not that well known for the mainstream people (especially outside NY). I really wish she would keep fighting for the HF world and then for acting, but we will see :smile: 

I'm excited to see her first performance as an actress (I just hope it's not like the one that Jasmine tookes did; where she was doing box for 30 seconds and she had 1 line hahahaha). However; the Clapper, she will play as "Sara Sampaio" so I guess she will just appear in 1 scene in a party or something; and she will be the hot girl saying something to the guy hahahaha 

1 hour ago, pamp_lusa said:

I wouldn't put all my eggs in the acting basket if I was her, beautiful women are a dime-a-dozen in Hollywood, she's foreign and her voice is a little bit jarring, for need of a better word, it's not the most pleasing voice is what I'm saying, so unless she's got the acting chops, she's very very easy to work with or gets in the good graces of important people, breaking into Hollywood is not gonna be easy

agree. 

she can work on her voice. 

sometimes i like it, sometimes i don't. 

but THAT can be worked on , she can improve it. 

And some dislike it, some like it. 

so it can work either way for her. 

Even her acting can improve! I don't expect her to be giving a oscar nominee performance in this little things she has done. But any role it's good to gain experience. And she better start now and gain experience and learn and get a big role in a few years, than do nothing and try to act when she's 30/35 and with no experience and old( for acting).