Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

How fucking imature of Irina..assuming It wasnt a joke (which clearly wasnt, since It got deleted). Anyways Im just very proud of Sara.

She looked GORGEOUS at Alberta. I was just mesmerised seeing Sara and Elsas pictures side to side, with that hair and make-up. Both so exotic in such opposite ways. Someone gotta make them work on something with a similar hair/make-up look because WOW.

Sara is always at a disadvantage point due to her height. 

I assume she can't just be booked last minute, since alterations might need to be made in some outfits who have the standard, very slim, very tall model sizes. 

I don't usually stress much about it. 

She is doing super well, she has her name already in the HF world, she now is starting to get her name out there as an ambassador for MO. 

Here's hoping she can manage to always keep her spirits high and be charming and bright and interesting. 

She has quite a few topic starters- she is from a country not many know of, she did karate and played violin. she is super short - for a model - yet she made it so far. 

So she now just has to smile, suck it up and step out there. mingle. not hide behind her friends or stand in the corner with the usual circle. 

spread your winds, leap of faith. this is your time to shine. Take a risk. 

Watch Tv later on ;)

1 hour ago, Englund said:

Sara is always at a disadvantage point due to her height. 

I assume she can't just be booked last minute, since alterations might need to be made in some outfits who have the standard, very slim, very tall model sizes. 

I don't usually stress much about it. 

She is doing super well, she has her name already in the HF world, she now is starting to get her name out there as an ambassador for MO. 

Here's hoping she can manage to always keep her spirits high and be charming and bright and interesting. 

She has quite a few topic starters- she is from a country not many know of, she did karate and played violin. she is super short - for a model - yet she made it so far. 

So she now just has to smile, suck it up and step out there. mingle. not hide behind her friends or stand in the corner with the usual circle. 

spread your winds, leap of faith. this is your time to shine. Take a risk. 

Watch Tv later on ;)

A million likes for this post

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Omg The D drama continues..! What is this 

Has Irina done that before? :/ This is the first time I read about it but it is quite immature... 

Super happy for Sara, she definitely deserves this new amazing contract.

28 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Has Irina done that before? :/ This is the first time I read about it but it is quite immature... 

Super happy for Sara, she definitely deserves this new amazing contract.

Do you know what the D means? Cause I dont. And they are sending themselves Ds for months, like a private joke.

It seems in this post you guys are always looking for someone "attacking" Sara and stuff like that so you can dismiss other models.

Maybe you are right. 

Maybe it's all an innocent funny private joke. 

the fact that it was deleted might mean it was either not, or they decided against allowing it up because of missunderstanding. 

I don't know the real reason, no one knows. 

it's just strange and that is why people are commenting on it

Is she walking Moschino? I don't see any pics and she is not active since Hogan :/

Edit: she just posted something which is not moschino, she is not walking :sad: I wonder why... she hasn't done much this Fashion Week (especially compared to last season - and if she just got Alberta and she's going for the oscars weekend, that's it no?