Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

11 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

was wondering the same! I hope she does! I see her walking Versus but the casting is pg_dm and samuel elis abd they don't seem to like her... Thats the same guys who never book her for Chanel :/ (which BTW i have hopes that she does this season!)

I just hope she tries, that is always positive, it shows that she is still open to work more out of modelling career, idk I just have a feeling that she might be getting a bit tired of modelling, just my feeling. Still, extra positive campaings plus NYFW with record 5 shows!! Here's to hoping she rocks Milan, Paris and maybe even London. Can't wait for the streetstyle shots to be out, I think she looked gorgeous today judging by her snaps

Because I'm nosy curious, I looked up the casting directors of four of the shows she walked (is it five if you include Baja East? I didn't include that. It was a party. Not a show?) and some of the shows they cast. 

Marchesa - Shaun Beyen
Prabal Gurung - Maida + Rami
Tommy Hilfiger - Michelle Lee
Tory Burch - Anita Bitton

Anita did Miu Miu the past few seasons and Sara's been there the past few seasons so Miu Miu looks possible. Bottega is a stretch. Otherwise that was really about it. Her first time walking a Maida + Rami show and first time with a Shaun show as far as I can tell. 

Just now, everyboulevard said:

Because I'm nosy curious, I looked up the casting directors of four of the shows she walked (is it five if you include Baja East? I didn't include that. It was a party. Not a show?) and some of the shows they cast. 

Marchesa - Shaun Beyen
Prabal Gurung - Maida + Rami
Tommy Hilfiger - Michelle Lee
Tory Burch - Anita Bitton

Anita did Miu Miu the past few seasons and Sara's been there the past few seasons so Miu Miu looks possible. Bottega is a stretch. Otherwise that was really about it. Her first time walking a Maida + Rami show and first time with a Shaun show as far as I can tell. 

Miu Miu seems to be a lock if nothing goes wrong, as Kegrand as her influence in Miu Miu aswell. If nothing goes wrong, other locks seem to be Balmain, DG, Moschino, Alberta Feretti, Elie Saab,