Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

*Elisabetta haha

Yea we have 3 possible shows that are really close to each other - Tods, Versace and Elisabetta Franchi 

For me the best case scenario would be Versace;

if not Tods + Eli (but I know it's hard taking into account they are separated in less than 2h)

19 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

*Elisabetta haha

Yea we have 3 possible shows that are really close to each other - Tods, Versace and Elisabetta Franchi 

For me the best case scenario would be Versace;

if not Tods + Eli (but I know it's hard taking into account they are separated in less than 2h)

Isnt Tods at 5 and Elisabetta at 8? Being Versace at 6.

actually - she won't walk any of the 3 :sad::sad::sad:

She just posted "finally done for the day" 

Damn wtf is wrong by not casting her to Versace! She's so good for that show :sad:

I find it weird that she is not even walking Elisabetta when she did a campaign for them

3 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

actually - she won't walk any of the 3 :sad::sad::sad:

She just posted "finally done for the day" 

Damn wtf is wrong by not casting her to Versace! She's so good for that show :sad:

I find it weird that she is not even walking Elisabetta when she did a campaign for them

WTFFFFFFFFF

Versace is packed with the social media stars already. And Adriana's walking so maybe they figure why have Sara when we already have Adriana? 

Just because a model works with a brand doesn't mean much anymore. It's  easy to drop a campaign model for the next thing or a b-list cast (which is what EF pretty much had last season anyway). 

I know Milan is still going on but let's see if Alt's approval helps her out in Paris. Being in Alt's good graces should help her HF credibility more. 

yea true - having there Irina and Adriana (and probably Taylor too) Sara adds no value to the cast (I'd put Sara way first than any of Irina -that doesn't know how to walk- and taylor that is not as sexy as Sara imo...)

Yea you're right @everyboulevard - I have high hopes for Paris - the fact that she has an editorial this month of Vogue Paris and the fact that she is known by Emanuelle is a good thing for her! I hope Alt is like the Kegrand 2.0 haha :D