Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

I like that she can have a more sexy bombshell walk at Moschino and VS, but she can have a really "HF" walk too when she does other shows!

I saw that the editorial is out but can't find it anywhere - can anyone take a look and see if you find it? 

Alright, time for tomorrow's predictions haha

- Diesel Black Gold 9:30am

- Giorgio Armani 10:30am

- Tod's 5pm

- Versace 6pm

- Elisabetta Franchi 8pm

Thoughts?

I think she'll do Elisabetta, but she could do Tods and Eli. I just don't think she'll do Versace unfortunately

1 hour ago, jay_hk said:

Alright, time for tomorrow's predictions haha

- Diesel Black Gold 9:30am

- Giorgio Armani 10:30am

- Tod's 5pm

- Versace 6pm

- Elisabetta Franchi 8pm

Thoughts?

I think she'll do Elisabetta, but she could do Tods and Eli. I just don't think she'll do Versace unfortunately

I would love Versace.. At least I hope she gets a big role in the Elisabetta Show. One of the shows in the morning could also be reachable.

55 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Oui put a preview of her vogue paris on Instagram! She looks incredible. They should have given her this cover instead of Luna again

2 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

+109845120983471

Could you imagine the salty comments from those high fashion addicts who think they understand everything but still spend their whole entire time talking on Insta. Priceless

2 hours ago, brunoexclusive said:

Sara walking Moschino Spring/Summer 2017

Moschino_RTW_SS17_Milan_0503_1474576578_bigthumb.jpgMoschino_RTW_SS17_Milan_0692_1474577082_bigthumb.jpgMoschino_RTW_SS17_Milan_0506_1474576583_mediumbi.jpgMoschino_RTW_SS17_Milan_0507_1474576584_mediumbi.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me  ?  Did Jeremy Scott actually design clothes that look good  ?

giphy (26).gif

Oh and Sara looks fantastic I knew she would do better in Milan then in NY and London. Milan and Paris are her flow pattern.  I love her energy and I actually think her walk is improving a lot . Very Proud of her :heart: