Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Is no suprise Taylor is going, Vogue does videos and editorials with her. Sara has done zero shit with her. Taylor Swift is organising the Met this year, Taylor (Hill) was at her party last year. But the truth is Taylor exploded last year and she's still way more HF than Sara. But I hope Sara continues with trying to do shows, this past Fashion Week was a total win for her. But I'll get upset if Jasmine or Romee or Martha or Jojo or anyone else besides Taylor go and Sara doesn't basically.

There are pletty of reason for people to go to the Met. They may be invited by a designer who buys a table, like dvf and balmain have done before. If girls have a relashionship with this brands they may get invited to go. They can be invited by Vogue aswell, or they can buy a spot for themselves. Sara doesn't work with vogue neither does she have a relashionship with a designer that could get her in, so it was very unlikely that she would go already. Jasmine and Romee for example work with CK and Carolina Herrera so I could see them going easierly than Sara.

Yes. The anti social side of Sara gets in her way in this occasions. 

especially in this day and age where nepotism rules more than ever and who you know is more important than ever. 

Sara, as ambitious as she claims to be, she like to stand her ground instead of mingling. I hope she'll grows out of it. 

In holywood, more than modeling, that matters A LOT!

I have faith in her and I am super proud of each and every of her conquest. They were made on sheer talent alone. 

She has the rough material, she just needs to step out of her comfort zone and help that a little. 

Being antisocial is no reason for her not to have connections. Fewer models are more antisocial than Adriana but she still has great connections with designers and photographers, it's called being a professional and a good seller. It's just that Sara has little to none high fashion background unlike Taylor, Martha, Jasmine, Romee and Josephine and she's not quite a big name yet inside the industry like Adriana, Karolina, Candice or Behati that still get invites regardless of how long ago they walked a show.

Sara started off as a commercial model and became successful as a commercial model, now she gets more HF gigs because she's famous-ish and the awful social network girls trend going on right now, same is happening with Stella Maxwell :idk: So for their sake they better ride the bull now, and build the connections they need before this trend dies down and people moves to the next one.

I hope we see Sara at the MET, I usually like her styling but I wouldn't be surprised if she, Lais and Elsa are the only new angels who don't go the MET. 

42 minutes ago, Englund said:

I just saw an article with Elsa having dinner with / same place as Taylor swift

It was the Vogue dinner, or maybe an after party of some sort, I'm not sure specially. Martha was celebrating her birthday there.