Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

^ I think that she was in beetwen shoots when the movie premiered.

Because she hasn't dobe the previous fashion week some other girls took her place as one of his favorites...that is why it is important for Sara to do fashiob weeks regularly even if it is just 2 or 3 shows. Casting directors won't casted unless it is requested by the designer or if she is a regular for that brand.

In Vogue Australia says that the Victoria's Secret terms of contract bars models from working with any other lingerie, swimwear and sportswear brands. I was thinking that maybe she got "banned" from SI because of that, but then I remembered Lily which is in VS but also made SI... so maybe I'm wrong? Could be something like this 

We were talking about this in Lily's thread- when Sara shot for SI she wasn't an Angel yet. It's possible her signing an Angel contract last year prohibited her from shooting for SI, which obviously she was okay with it she signed. Lily's contract somehow allowed for it, and even if VS changed their stance on letting their models shoot for SI, they wouldn't be able to change the terms of her contract until the term is up. 

I was just in the VS store, and Sara is ALL over the store signage. She was the most featured girl in all the table/display signs. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lily's contract somehow allowed for it, and even if VS changed their stance on letting their models shoot for SI, they wouldn't be able to change the terms of her contract until the term is up. 

If VS were against their models doing SI, I highly doubt Lily would jeopardize her position with VS for a single SI shoot. Even if her contract doesn't ban her from working with SI.

They just probably see Sara as a much valuable model and told her not to do it, while they OK'd Lily. 

Sara Sampaio celebrates fashion week with a showcase for Studio Bryce Thompson in SoHo on February 18, 2016

BbApbGSF.jpg liUgJax1.jpg YQpROpx5.jpg 

OoK9wdBP.jpg

Credits: sarasampaios.com

sarasampaio #?Repost? such a honor to work with such an icon ?@patmcgrathreal
???
The ?#?DIVINE? @sarasampaio looking absolutely radiant at @tommyhilfiger with a blend of gold glitter and ?#?Gold001? pressed onto the lids?#?makeupbypatmcgrath? photo by ?#?patmcgrathstudio? ?#?tommyfall16? hair by @eugenesouleiman ??? @thelionsny

UDL0ATFn.jpg

Snapchat

zuKptAnI.jpg