Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

We were talking about this in Lily's thread- when Sara shot for SI she wasn't an Angel yet. It's possible her signing an Angel contract last year prohibited her from shooting for SI, which obviously she was okay with it she signed. Lily's contract somehow allowed for it, and even if VS changed their stance on letting their models shoot for SI, they wouldn't be able to change the terms of her contract until the term is up. 

I was just in the VS store, and Sara is ALL over the store signage. She was the most featured girl in all the table/display signs. 

Girlfriend probably sells.

8 minutes ago, Schemer said:

If VS were against their models doing SI, I highly doubt Lily would jeopardize her position with VS for a single SI shoot. Even if her contract doesn't ban her from working with SI.

They just probably see Sara as a much valuable model and told her not to do it, while they OK'd Lily. 

I wasn't saying saying Lily was going against VS's wishes. I'm suggesting they might have changed their mind about SI and included the exclusion in Sara's contract(and probably all the new Angels), but Lily obviously has some sort of exception. Considering Lily wore exclusively VS in her SI shoot, there was obviously some sort of deal with SI and VS this year. 

I also don't see VS renewing Lily's contract once it's up, so I doubt she was jeopardizing much even if VS didnt want her doing it. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

We were talking about this in Lily's thread- when Sara shot for SI she wasn't an Angel yet. It's possible her signing an Angel contract last year prohibited her from shooting for SI, which obviously she was okay with it she signed. Lily's contract somehow allowed for it, and even if VS changed their stance on letting their models shoot for SI, they wouldn't be able to change the terms of her contract until the term is up. 

I was just in the VS store, and Sara is ALL over the store signage. She was the most featured girl in all the table/display signs. 

Could you take any pictures? I love it when I see pics of the stores w/ Sara. Was the promotion they are starting any good?

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Could you take any pictures? I love it when I see pics of the stores w/ Sara. Was the promotion they are starting any good?

It wasn't promo stuff- she was in some of the remaining VDay pictures, and there were some of her for a bra line with pictures I hadn't seen before. I don't know when I'll be in the store next, but if I remember I'll try to take some. 

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

It wasn't promo stuff- she was in some of the remaining VDay pictures, and there were some of her for a bra line with pictures I hadn't seen before. I don't know when I'll be in the store next, but if I remember I'll try to take some. 

Thanks! The stores usually have the best pics(Bellemere)

sarasampaio Congratulation to this beautiful Angel! @josephineskriver welcome to the @victoriassecret Angel family! Don't think of anyone more deserving than you! ????

WHvXZCtA.jpg

sarasampaio OMG 3million followers! Can't believe it thank you so much for all your support! From the bottom of my heart thank you, and here it's 3 million roses for you! ???

uc2wBBYH.jpg