Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

So apparently sara was with Harry styles last night.

where did u see that?
On Twitter. There's no photos but this guy that saw Harry yesterday tweeted sara at the same time commenting she was wearing a nice bag.

I don't see anything wrong if they hang out. Harry swings both ways, so it's whatever. I wouldn't want to see Sara getting hate by 8 - 17 year-olds though.

So apparently sara was with Harry styles last night.

where did u see that?
On Twitter. There's no photos but this guy that saw Harry yesterday tweeted sara at the same time commenting she was wearing a nice bag.

I don't see anything wrong if they hang out. Harry swings both ways, so it's whatever. I wouldn't want to see Sara getting hate by 8 - 17 year-olds though.

^They are probably only friends. Recent tweet of her says It all: "A girl can be friends with someone with a d**k and not hop on It".I just love that she doesn't promote herself using her famous friends like Hailey,Shanina and even Gigi  :whistle:  The only thing of Sara with Harry Is that picture bellow and It wasn't even posted by her. Same thing with Kit Harington that we only find out they were good friends last week because a random guy photographed them in a bar. She seems such a cool girl to be around. She has so many male friends and friend zones them all tho  :rofl: Anyways, the only public "relation-ships" she had were with River Vipperi and that guy she dated for years before him, right? Or did I miss something? As far as we know, she've been single for quite a long time now.

post-89806-0-1446016214-71691_thumb.jpg