Bellazon

Kristin Kreuk
Thumbnail

tomervini

She -really- doesn't look even remotely Indian. Now, the character may not be, though it takes place in India. Anyone have any info? I'm too lazy to scroll back *L*

She -really- doesn't look even remotely Indian. Now, the character may not be, though it takes place in India. Anyone have any info? I'm too lazy to scroll back *L*

I read somewhere that the character played by Kristin is a muslin from Pakistan that gets trapped in India...something like that :whistle: .

kristinkreuk375to.th.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I call a good body.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe they used a body double for those scenes, they never actually showed the face & body at the same time <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What?! Duh... How many dissapointments are there left? <_<

Anyway, I did not say 'That's what I call Kristin Kreuk', so... :laugh: ;)

Yeah, they used a body double for that scene. But for the shower scene they didn't :).

Finally! But its not really fair to compare the two since Alba has way more publicity.
I think that's apples and oranges, because Alba is a sexpot, and Kreuk is demure. she also seems to be much younger than Alba, more than their real ages would indicate

It's not about the publicity Kirstin actually is unique looking. Ironically people act like they've never seen someone as pretty as Alba, but the truth is her look is very typical (ex: Marlene Favela)

But I guess it's not Alba fault she looks like everyone else and people praise her for that.

When comparing the two look wise - it's fair - imo Kirstin is a lot more interesting to look at..

sex appeal isn't everything, Kirstin could be sexy too - look at those bed pics posted previously.

Amen to seeing skin but this discussion comes up in a lot of forums. And nobody ever really knew why she didnt do it herself. Just that she'd rather not.

Well she actually hates showing too much skin. Like, the pics i posted before, the bed pics...well, people say that she cried before that photoshoot...not sure if its true tho :)