Bellazon

Kristin Kreuk
Thumbnail

tomervini

my intent was the antithesis of inspiring self-centric discourse, however I commend your lauding of the product of my parents' exemplary selection of matriculation opportunities, and hence its refinement of the aforementioned lexicon which currently dominates this exchange.

and Kristen is cute.

• 3 weeks later...
my intent was the antithesis of inspiring self-centric discourse, however I commend your lauding of the product of my parents' exemplary selection of matriculation opportunities, and hence its refinement of the aforementioned lexicon which currently dominates this exchange.

and Kristen is cute.

:| huh?

:rofl:

wut happened in lezmas?? who does the child she's carrying belong to?? lex luthor? do tell me abt d episode..plzzz

I'd sure tune in for an episode called "lezmas"!

Lezmas :laugh: , thats a good one. Anyway the baby she was carrying was Lex's. But it was all just a fantasy. Kristin sure does make one hot mommy.

I would hate to have her as a mother, to much drama lol :) I wish Lana would leave Smallville there is to much emphasis on this character he only new in high school and barely talked to.