Bellazon

Define Your Idea of Hottness

68wolff

This should be interesting. Pick one or more your favorite actresses and explain what makes her hot to you.

One I would pick is Penelope Cruz.

For me it's the way she carries herself in and around the public, treats everyone the same, I love her accent. Not only is she a extremely beautiful woman on the outside, she radiates that same inside quality.

Megan Fox- Obviously she is beautiful, but the thing i love about her is she doesnt take herself too seriously and she doesnt care if shes not the "cookie cutter" perfect celebrity,she says what's on her mind, no matter how outrageous it may be . She's herself not a manufatured celebrity, which makes her even more beautiful in my eyes.

I'm not exactly sure what hotness is to answer if I'm being honest. Because there are some women who people may look at and say "she's hot" because of how she looks or what she has on. And some women have a lot of sensuality to where you don't have to be attracted to them so see it. I know it sounds like I'm being difficult for the sake of it :ninja: .

Megan Fox- Obviously she is beautiful, but the thing i love about her is she doesnt take herself too seriously and she doesnt care if shes not the "cookie cutter" perfect celebrity,she says what's on her mind, no matter how outrageous it may be . She's herself not a manufatured celebrity, which makes her even more beautiful in my eyes.

i don't think i could say better than this! Agree with you :hug:

But i can't say Megan because she is not one of my favorite actresses. Do we have to pick only one?

** :cry: the tears! Look at the tears!**

I'm not exactly sure what hotness is to answer if I'm being honest. Because there are some women who people may look at and say "she's hot" because of how she looks or what she has on. And some women have a lot of sensuality to where you don't have to be attracted to them so see it. I know it sounds like I'm being difficult for the sake of it :ninja: .

oh Joe! U are going to blow a vein in your brain soon ya know?

On Joe's grave-

"He wondered too much about things. He will be missed"

:cry2:

oh Joe! U are going to blow a vein in your brain soon ya know?

On Joe's grave-

"He wondered too much about things. He will be missed"

:cry2:

Oh no :cry: ! Maybe you're right (though I don't really think much before I talk/write :ninja: ). But, I remember my first kiss in the 4th grade I asked if we should hug or have both hands behind our back and almost spoiled the moment :blush: .

Lets start over. My ideal hotness depends, I guess :) .

But, I remember my first kiss in the 4th grade I asked if we should hug or have both hands behind our back and almost spoiled the moment :blush: .

Why I am not even surprised? :rofl: do not change Joe, we love u the way u are :hug:

HAH, frenchkiki- i think we are both Megan lovers :wub: (Y)

:dance: Yes! Yes!

Us European Women we have a great taste :hehe:

And i forgive u to be English :ninja:

:p

I'm gonna add another:

Sandra Bullock

She's a what you see is what you get type of person. She's down to earth and seems to treat everyone like their their an equal.

Doesn't look down on anyone because she's famous.

I have three girls.

Adriana Lima - She's like the whole package, she's sexy, beautiful, w/a great personality, she's funny&sweet, but then again she's flirty (i don't know if that's the word lol) ... I love the fact that she does her charity 'cuz that says that she cares about ppl ... & some ppl hate her accent but i love it haha

Bar Refaeli - Like Adriana, she got it all ... & as plus i love her style, she always looks super sexy yet classic w/o lookin' like a whore & that's really important to me ... She looks like the sweetest girl & at the same time she looks super sexy ... & i LOVE her good girl voice, also i love that she really says what she thinks, she seems to be very honest, she just don't care if ppl like what she's saying

Brooklyn Decker - Her body is great, the sweetest face ever ... She's the funniest thing ever, she doesn't take herself too serious ... She looks sexy w/o tryin', she's not one of those girls who seems to scream "Look at me, im the hottest thing on the planet!"

This thread is about actresses....

• 3 weeks later...
But, I remember my first kiss in the 4th grade I asked if we should hug or have both hands behind our back and almost spoiled the moment :blush: .

Why I am not even surprised? :rofl: do not change Joe, we love u the way u are :hug:

:blush::hug::blush:

I have three girls.

Adriana Lima - She's like the whole package, she's sexy, beautiful, w/a great personality, she's funny&sweet, but then again she's flirty (i don't know if that's the word lol) ... I love the fact that she does her charity 'cuz that says that she cares about ppl ... & some ppl hate her accent but i love it haha

Bar Refaeli - Like Adriana, she got it all ... & as plus i love her style, she always looks super sexy yet classic w/o lookin' like a whore & that's really important to me ... She looks like the sweetest girl & at the same time she looks super sexy ... & i LOVE her good girl voice, also i love that she really says what she thinks, she seems to be very honest, she just don't care if ppl like what she's saying

Brooklyn Decker - Her body is great, the sweetest face ever ... She's the funniest thing ever, she doesn't take herself too serious ... She looks sexy w/o tryin', she's not one of those girls who seems to scream "Look at me, im the hottest thing on the planet!"

This thread is about actresses....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D