Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

Jessica is 5 for me, because she´s HOT and I loved her in the Dark Angel :evil:

Europe - Slovakia - Bratislava

Oh, Kiki, I´ve been living in Karlova Ves for like 22 years and then I had to moved on the other end of Bratislava, to Raca. It´s not very far, however, it IS far for me!! I miss my dear old Coral (my favourite pub), I miss my favourite fruit stall with Pišta in there, my favourite fruit-seller (right after the ONLY one :D ) and I miss my favourite little pharmacy, I miss my friends and all my favourite drunkards :cry:

Oh if you knew how much I miss Paris :cry: I was born in Paris and i live live here during 30 years and I had to move in the south west of France... :cry2:
Oh, Kiki, I´ve been living in Karlova Ves for like 22 years and then I had to moved on the other end of Bratislava, to Raca. It´s not very far, however, it IS far for me!! I miss my dear old Coral (my favourite pub), I miss my favourite fruit stall with Pišta in there, my favourite fruit-seller (right after the ONLY one :D ) and I miss my favourite little pharmacy, I miss my friends and all my favourite drunkards :cry:

Don't be so sad, cause I have lived in 5 different cities in 4 different countries, and soon maybe the 6th and 5th, and I miss many things from all the places.

Though the worst thing is how I feel the years go by so quick when I remember all those stages in my life.

One of them was France by the way.