Bellazon

Continent's choice

Chocolate

North America - 1

I agree with Kiki! but what really gets me about Brangelina is that they are publicity whores who always make sure that any good they do ends up in the media. It's interesting that they manage to get photographed with their kids all the time but they forget to get photographed together. Fuck them both.

There are many celebrities out there that do much more charity work but keep it to themselves. Every fucking time they do anything for charity they seem to have to make an official statement about it. Why can't they rely on their talents for popularity? Oprah has donated 58 million dollars to charity in 2005 alone but because she is not a publicity whore we never hear about it! I won't ignore that good is being done by Brangelina but there may be more than one motive here. Perhaps they are trying to buy popularity.

Plus Angie couldn't act her way out of a bag. She's a prettyish woman, but based on this being a popularity contest, and not a beauty one can't vote high at all. :(

For this competition can i be from Scandinavia instead of South America? - 5 for Angie

I still love her no matter what my only reason to don't like her is the fact that she allows Brad to have that horrible massive hair on his perfect face ... But since she's the mother of the cutest kid on earth, i love her :wub:

DAMN IT! I lost my chance to give a -1 to YJessica :cry: