Bellazon

The Best VS Catalogue cover

scarlettuberlover

Kiki, seriously, WHAT exactly existed before 00´s :confused: and NO lies girl, I´m watchin ya :persuazn:

besides me, of course :whistle:

Well, real sexy, curvious <(not even a word!?) :p versatile & interesting models?

And you!

Oh :blush: I knew you would tell it!! :blush:

I love curvious women, I really do :yes: but I also love diversity. I think there should be more diversity in modeling world - women of every size, every hair, every colour, origin.

Yes, we need more interesting models with charizma!!!

Kiki, seriously, WHAT exactly existed before 00´s :confused: and NO lies girl, I´m watchin ya :persuazn:

Well, real sexy, curvious <(not even a word!?) :p versatile & interesting models?

And you!

I love curvious women, I really do :yes: but I also love diversity. I think there should be more diversity in modeling world - women of every size, every hair, every colour, origin.

Oh I also love diversity and it's the reason why I am not interest in VS models anymore. They ALL look alike (there are always few exceptions, of course!) VS catalogs are now specialized into the breeding of androids!

Tyra x 3

&

I want Gisele to come back in VS!!!

And you!

Oh I also love diversity and it's the reason why I am not interest in VS models anymore. They ALL look alike (there are always few exceptions, of course!) VS catalogs are now specialized into the breeding of androids!

Tyra x 3

&

I want Gisele to come back in VS!!!

I want Gisele to come back as well :bellazon: mainly for my own selfish reasons.

I´ve never seen a VS catalogue in my hands :cry: