Bellazon

Romee Strijd
Thumbnail

Ophelia_Immortal

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Lovely to see we're in 2018 and people still think it's okay to make assumptions about relantionships they don't know shit about :pop:

Keep in mind that I made my post based on what Romee said on her youtube channel....  She was asked this exact same question.  You could try to address me directly than making a global comment....

Second of all, he's a obviously a kid- very young.

1 minute ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

He's 27. But I guess he has one of those faces that makes him appear younger than he is.

Prior to Romee's statements I thought he was college student (saw him studying something) at one point and his mannerisms are inline with very young men with a somewhat passive personality.  A nice boy.  The funny thing about her videos is that he mopes around in the background, doing chores like laundry while she is being 'all glamorous'  and pretending he's not there.  hahaha:D

17 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Romee's boyfriend is the son of a TV personality in Holland.

He also owns his own production company.

Interesting little detail: the TV station he works for has an Evangelical slant.

Always loved this gag from the Simpsons:

5ac57db301013_Bk3pHJTCAAAV2DE.jpglarge.thumb.jpg.9de6f7c2057fe1eeede1088bb4bf560d.jpg

sin-tc3adtulo-3.thumb.png.f11ecac370d78d71261d1689f370165a.png

17 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Prior to Romee's statements I thought he was college student (saw him studying something) at one point and his mannerisms are inline with very young men with a somewhat passive personality.  A nice boy.  The funny thing about her videos is that he mopes around in the background, doing chores like laundry while she is being 'all glamorous'  and pretending he's not there.  hahaha:D

She mentions him many times and shows him as well. You’re (yet again) assuming things and making up things things that aren’t even there about two people you don’t know personally and (I hope for them) never will know personally because you truly seem to believe you know everything and are an expert at life. 

22 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Keep in mind that I made my post based on what Romee said on her youtube channel....  She was asked this exact same question.  You could try to address me directly than making a global comment....

Second of all, he's a obviously a kid- very young.

It was a general comment, not directed to you only. This thing went from "Romee's boyfriend is the help and unemployed" to "Romee persuaded him because he is loaded" as soon as someone pointed out the guy actually is rich. So basically it went from saying he is with her because she has the coins to saying she is with him because he has the coins. Which frankly is just bullshit to assume, because maybe IDK, like, wild thought on my part here, but maybe, just maybe they just do love each other and neither of them got in this relationship because of the money? Especially when you consider they've been together since they were teenagers, when Romee wasn't even a model and I truly don't think she was gold-digging when she was 15.