Bellazon

Musicians CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

And 2 more points I forgot... Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are not included cause they are not 18 yet (legal age in Europe, where I am from).

And I did not include actresses who occasionally sing or their music career is a bit "unknown" compared to their acting career, such as Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Zooey Deschanel, Hayden Panettiere, Leighton Meester and Emmy Rossum...

However I included Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Holly Valance and obviously Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez cause I believe they're better known as singers rather than actresses.

if you considered hilary duff as a singer the should considered lindsay lohan as a singer too. i considered hilary more as an actress than a singer.

And 2 more points I forgot... Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus are not included cause they are not 18 yet (legal age in Europe, where I am from).

And I did not include actresses who occasionally sing or their music career is a bit "unknown" compared to their acting career, such as Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Zooey Deschanel, Hayden Panettiere, Leighton Meester and Emmy Rossum...

However I included Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Holly Valance and obviously Beyoncé and Jennifer Lopez cause I believe they're better known as singers rather than actresses.

if you considered hilary duff as a singer the should considered lindsay lohan as a singer too. i considered hilary more as an actress than a singer.

Why? Hilary is placed in Babe Musicians subforum on BZ, so she is obviously known better here as a singer. Everyone can remember some of her songs, but could you say the same thing for LiLo?

Man you didn't include Amy Winehouse, but you included Lady Gaga? :whistle: :x

And what about Carrie Underwood?

What about Hadise? :huh:

I don't know her, and I have just checked she does not have a thread in bellazon.

Alsou

She's already in the list.

To tell you the truth I have never listened to any Hilary Duff's song, though I saw one of her movies yesterday (According to Greta), and I did not know that Lindsay Lohan was a singer too.

I have just checked the wikipedia and according to these 2 links I'd say Hilary Duff is much more succesful as a singer than Lindsay:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Duff_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Lohan_discography

And what about Carrie Underwood?

I thought she was in the list, I'm going to include her, thanks.

Well, we start now, let's see what happens cause I don't know around 2/3 of the participants...

They all have a name and a surname, but you can vote the ones known by just their name (such as Alsou, Bjork, Ciara...) writing just that.

FIRST PRELIMINARY ROUND, LOT 1 OF 3:

1 Delta Goodrem vs Fiona Apple

2 Caroline Corr vs Helena Paparizou

3 Ashley Tisdale vs Ciara Harris

4 Alsou Ralifovna vs Dannii Minogue

5 Britney Spears vs Bjork Gudmundsdottir

6 Ashlee Simpson vs Mika Nakashima

7 Faith Hill vs Vanessa Paradis

8 Maite Perroni vs Shirley Manson

DEADLINE: Saturday 6th February at 15:00 CET (Paris), 9:00 EDT (New York).

You want me to click almost 16 links.. because I don't know half of these girls... ok that would be 8 links, it's to early/late!!! :( I shall vote later

1 Delta Goodrem vs Fiona Apple

2 Caroline Corr vs Helena Paparizou

3 Ashley Tisdale vs Ciara Harris

4 Alsou Ralifovna

5 Britney Spears vs Bjork Gudmundsdottir

6 Ashlee Simpson vs Mika Nakashima

7 Faith Hill

8 Shirley Manson