Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Face: :drool: HELENA! Valeria seems, although she's very beautiful, just average to me :huh:

Body: Helena :hehe: .. And Valeria's butt looks really big :ninja: not just big, but Kim K size.

Sexiness: Easy, Helena.

Judit Mascó x all

She's from Barcelona. :)

Valeria Mazza

She's from Argentina.

Helena Christensen x all(!!!)

Even though it technically doesn't fully work since he's known for giving hometown girls the nod and you're known for preferring European over Argentinian, it still seemed gift wrapped for you anyway :laugh: . There haven't been any women from Death Valley up yet, so I haven't been given a chance yet of course :) .

Even though it technically doesn't fully work since he's known for giving hometown girls the nod and you're known for preferring European over Argentinian, it still seemed gift wrapped for you anyway :laugh: . There haven't been any women from Death Valley up yet, so I haven't been given a chance yet of course :) .
^ :laugh:

It's not that I lack patriotism, maybe I'm just a bit blasé about that South American look? I'm not saying that every girl walking down the street looks like, say, Yesica Toscanini - but enough of them do!!! ;) Actually, most look like Luli Fernandez - should you care to look her up; the rest look like Luisana Lopilato!

But most of the 'models' we do have err more towards glamour than fashion... Mazza's a noble exception, but very few women in the world will top my adoration of the divine Helena! :heart:

On a slight tangent - this is our version of Dancing With The Stars:

(You see, I'll always have a fondness for my homeland! Ah, 'Chechu' Bonelli... :drool: )