Bellazon

VS vs. SI Ultimate Showdown

Joe > Average

Beauty: both beautiful in a different way....however, I prefer Bar simply because she looks...clever? And I just love her freckles :wub:

Body: Bar for sure (though Adri´s got a great body, Bar is simply a Goddess)

Sexiness: Bar - once again. She looks sexy without actually trying so hard like Adri does.

2 Votes Needed :flower: (though to be fair only someone who has voted before can have backup votes)

Thanks to Jennka for blocking :flower: and Chocolate for starting and blocking the previous :flower: .

(Team SI, Raica Oliveira, Nominated by Jennka)

oliviera1.jpg

(Team VS, Flavia de Oliveira, Pictures by Me)

oliveira2.jpg

Face: Raica - ermm...somewhat fuller lips breaks the tie I guess...Although as a model I think Flavia maximizes her face more.

Body: Flavia - imo one of the best of the super small :) . (no offense intended...)

Sexiness: .5 Each

And as to the pairing, fyi, yes them having the same last name had absolutely everything to do with it :cain: .

Joe, you wnated me to vote here some time ago, so... I decided to vote :p

Oh&post something for Prettyphile:

:laugh: though I'm sure she's already seen this one

Previous round:

Face: none :ninja: Ok, Adriana-more exotic

Body: Bar

Sexiness: Adriana

Current round:

Flavia Flavia Flavia

Beauty: both beautiful in a different way....however, I prefer Bar simply because she looks...clever? And I just love her freckles :wub:

Really? To me, Bar always looked like a boring type.... not much to talk about with etc., I don't know why :ninja:

:rofl: "I'm the Helen Keller of having sex... no wait, that's a bad example" :rofl: omfg... :heart: Layla you're all kinds of awesome, thank you so much. And no I haven't seen it before.

"Love is for girls or gays...if you wanna be with me it goes one of two ways, either you have sex with me, or you have sex with me" rofl

"Actually its not a present its my penis" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

" I don't like it when you talk. cause that means you're not sucking my cock" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: fricking hilarious!!

"I'd like to call it the spear, cuz spears are long and hard just like my penis "

The leet dance moves from 1:51 to 1:56 beat out Chuck Norris in epicness.

I just found my new Voice Mail answer.

Fact: "If your body is a 9/10, and your face is lets be generous a 3/10 you're averaging out to a 6/10, that's a pass, you passed the class, you're graduating with honors.. well not with honors, you just made it, but you're in the unversity of looks.

:rofl: Is it sad that I agree... Don't you judge me, I's got a man, ring and all... O.O