Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

I saw that today morning on yahoo. What to say... such a great loss for the world of fashion and its fans :cain: Today I´m definitly ligthing a candle for you, Kylie - and I make sure the candle will be fully covered so it won´t be against your faith :yes:

^What? :dontgetit:VSKylie started talking about all this over 2 months ago, we've already discussed it here: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2744429 and several times after (+ the year before when VS, sorry, God and her husband didn't want her to do the 2010 VSFS)! How has she managed to string this publicity "heartwarming story" along so long? It surely is a miracle of God... post-11221-0-1446084926-04313_thumb.gif

Joking aside, if that's what she thinks, then so be it. Nothing forces her to model lingerie for the rest of her life if she doesn't want to. Sure, I think that attacking Cosmo and whatnot is not what's gonna help succeed in the industry, but I do think she (and every other model) should only do what they feel comfortable doing, regardless of whether we agree with their choices or the reasoning behind it all.

That being said, who do they think they're kidding with her popping out of nowhere after two years of sitting on her butt not doing VS?

Joking aside, if that's what she thinks, then so be it. Nothing forces her to model lingerie for the rest of her life if she doesn't want to. Sure, I think that attacking Cosmo and whatnot is not what's gonna help succeed in the industry, but I do think she (and every other model) should only do what they feel comfortable doing, regardless of whether we agree with their choices or the reasoning behind it all.

That being said, who do they think they're kidding with her popping out of nowhere after two years of sitting on her butt not doing VS?

I just hate that she's using VS to get press.

It's awful you guise!

I'm like hyperventilating right now, I can't breathe (but I can type, I'm that good).

So, like, I just went on the VS website, like I do, like, every day or so and guess what I saw...

I can't even fathom it. It's even worse than I thought...

This page...

Is full...

Of brunettes!

Pic uploaded for proofage!

post-36478-1329516085_thumb.jpg

Sophia didn't say anything about working for the catalog. She said she wouldn't cast Kate in the VSFS. Although she isn't the final deciding factor (she can probably be outvoted by the rest of the panel), I'm hoping Kate never makes the show either. Plus Kate worked for them almost a year ago. For whatever reason, she's yet to be back. Not complaining about that either. I'm just not a fan of Upton.