Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

Chanel is playing Horde with me....we downed Deathwing even though his shit is not out yet. That's how epic we are together

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

Damn straight we be! And I'm stomping that shit with my mother f&$king bubble gun. You say you can't have guns in WoW? Well Chanel damn can. Me and Red be pimping the shit outta that place - they see us and they be runnin'...

Yo, Dumber and Dumberer - you wanna mess with me and Miss O? I doubt it! Mother f%^king unicorns and cotton panties!

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

Smoking is like totally bad though. Your skin gets like even older looking than Marisa's, you teeth look, like, even worse than Lily's and you won't even reach, like, Heidi's age. I personally choose to be a role model for kids? I mean, like, all models do.

000xxx261.jpg

Told ya. Crayons are sexy. Don't smoke, be smoking hot. Like me

You should. Lily's teeth are a disaster. But whatever I still look half my age cause I don't smoke and that's how I got my Angel contract even though Wiki won't admit I have one cause those bitches can't handle it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have crayoning to do and after that I'll go kick Chanel and Erin's asses at WoWiUW so...

Chanel: If you had to smoke a bong with someone who would you choose?

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

Pretty's right - WORD sista - but we be chillin' wit Rosie too (though that bitch can bogart the pipe...)

post-11221-0-1446084639-78106_thumb.jpg

And don't be listening to that mother f$@king Flopsy Bunny and Princess Frou-Frou! What them ditzy jim-jam wearing blonde bitches know about drugs - 'cept some after-school special they be watching..? Yo, Pretty, pass the damn koutchie...

Pfft! I can haz fun too, bitch! No need for drugz aside from ethanol. Here is proof:

000ttt9.jpg

BTW, you can note that I am also displaying the newest VS panty: The Invisible TM! It feels like you're not wearing anything and looks like you're not wearing anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Splendid work, Tori! post-11221-0-1446084642-56648_thumb.gif

Upcoming Vicki-Leaks Chapters Include (In No Particular Order)

- "I Swear I'm Not A Perve" by Russell James

^Particularly looking forward to this hard-hitting exposé. I've often wondered why he's not tarred with the 'perve' brush, just because it's for a commercial company as opposed to high fashion? He's merely a vanilla Terry Richardson...

Nice work if you can get it though... :whistle: