Bellazon

The Totally Spurious Victoria's Secret Thread

TheBaronOfFratton

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

^And WHO the F&*K be THAT???

Oh yeah, OK, the 'Freshmaker' bitch...

Don't be going there wit your history lesson - else only history you be knowin' is my damn name caused your tombstone baby. And yeah, you better be popping back those mother f%@king Mentos - stinky-ass, hairy, cheese-eating, surrender-monkey!

And yo, other frenchy - best not be bringing up my momma, lest you want me to open up a big ol' can of Whup-Ass?!!

post-11221-0-1446084615-01565_thumb.jpg [Adriana Lima says:]

Oh dear! I do think that's enough of the xenophobia my dear Chanel...

My apologies to all our French fans who have joined us for this webchat. I can only say that our Ms. Iman is highly excitable young lady - but she is otherwise a sweet, sweet "Angel".

106696041.jpg[Product Placement says:]

Oh yeah, she better stop, cette connasse ! Because I am not just excitable, I'm unexpected and explosive, pouffiasse ! And you know what else is gonna be unexpected and explosive, Chanel? When a Mentos is gonna land in your diet coke!

izabelgoulartpicture3.jpg[izabel Goulart says:]

Yeah... Xenophobia makes me wanna cry...

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

If by celebrating you mean like exchanging presents under the tree, I like totally do it. It's like obligatory.

Here's my list to Santa:

-A pony, ponies are cute

-A new coloring book, cause I'm almost done with the one from last Christmas,

-And crayons, crayons are sexy.

-Chanel n

post-36478-0-1446084618-40871_thumb.jpg [Erin Heatherton says:]

^^ZOMG, ZOMG, yes! We totally have to do like a slumber party and drink beer and stuff. ZOMG we're gonna get sooo drunk! Hope Daddy Ed won't ground us, though.

Now for my list:

-A shetland, shetlands are cute

-A new painting book, cause I'm almost done with the one from last Christmas,

-And brushes, brushes are sexy.

-Black XS For Her The New Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau de Parfum

-A little Teckel called Scrappy Doo McFinningan

-My Aurora outfit, so I can play with Lindsay, Rosie, Lily, Cintia, Chanel, Candice, Liu, Aminata and Monikanga

-Blue dunderwear with stripes, stripes are hot

-The new Action Man that I saw the commercial for while watching Hannah Montana

-Demi Lovato tickets, she's soooooo talented

-A new Teddy Bear, mine had an accident when I practiced with my Dr kit from last year

-Twilight 1, 2 & 3 on DVD, team Edward!

-And since I've been extra nice: that they dont't terminate my f@%king Angel contract!

CLONING STILL "A GOING CONCERN" AT THE VSFS!

Certainly PROJECT: BISUTTI was an abject failure. We told tale last year, that megalomaniac lingerie dictator Kim Jong Razek was planning on cloning basketball-chested, simpering, where-are-they-now?, "Angel"-blip Kylie Bisutti as a contingency plan in case of multiple model-pregnancies, and the fact that, apparently, we all love(d) her.

But, in the cold light of day, we realised what fools we were - and that possibly with La Lima absent we'd all gone a little stir-crazy hankering for our goddess to return?

Although that's not to say the experiment is completely over... Eagle-eyed viewers spotted the next phase in Razek's plans: the genetic splicing of model's DNA! This year he started relatively low key by combining Fabiana Semprebom and Martha Streck but, if the results prove positive, he might even apply the process to the "Angels" next year.

post-11221-0-1446084626-71006_thumb.jpg

:blink:

- Adriana (pbuh) WILL introduce a special "Angels We Have Lost" segment with a moving black and white montage of "Angels" who are no longer with the brand in all their glory, with a special emphasis on Heidi, set to a moving musical score of Everybody Hurts sung by Seal. At present editors still trying to find any moment of glory with Selita. They may be some time...

selitaebanks.jpg[selita Ebanks says:]

Guess they found some, suckah!

- Adriana (pbuh) WILL introduce a special "Angels We Have Lost" segment with a moving black and white montage of "Angels" who are no longer with the brand in all their glory, with a special emphasis on Heidi, set to a moving musical score of Everybody Hurts sung by Seal. At present editors still trying to find any moment of glory with Selita. They may be some time...

selitaebanks.jpg[selita Ebanks says:]

Guess they found some, suckah!

^Well that might be your opinion Ms. Ebanks (or Siemgi, maybe?!!) - but I'm happily sticking by my prognosis. A quarter-of-a-second glimpse hardly counts... <_<

@Chanel Iman

- HEY GURL!!!!!

*said quietly so the others weren't able to hear* Why are you continuing to let these other b!tches speak? This is the CHANEL Mutherf*cking IMAN show,

/smiles

@All the ladies

Horde or Alliance? Don't pretend you don't know wtf I'm talking about. 12 million players and growing. Btw Chanel's answer is always the right now. RESPECT now!

@Chanel Iman

- HEY GURL!!!!!

*said quietly so the others weren't able to hear* Why are you continuing to let these other b!tches speak? This is the CHANEL Mutherf*cking IMAN show,

victoriasecretbombshell.jpg[Chanel Iman says:]

YO, YO, YO! True, dat... Me? I be letting these bitches steal some mother f&*king Chanel time because I'm all about the giving. It's mother f%$king Christmas y'all. GET WITH IT.

Yeah, Lindsay (or f*^king Erin, or Shannan, what the f$!k?) be getting all Elf on my ass- but Chanel be THE VS Santa... I be hitching up my sleigh and be pissing ALL OVER that stuck up British bitch, and big ol' fatty-moo Prinsloo. And don't get me started on that pinch-faced tranny Ale biatch... WHUT? That be sexy?

Yo - me an Doutzy be knocking back the eggnog 'n' juice and rollin'. You heard me! I be mother f£*king magnanimous on yo' ass 'cos it's Christmas. Else some heads are gonna f^%kin' roll...

@All the ladies

Horde or Alliance? Don't pretend you don't know wtf I'm talking about. 12 million players and growing. Btw Chanel's answer is always the right now. RESPECT now!

erinheatherton.jpg[Lindsay Ellingson says:]

Of course, I know what you're talking about. Because here at VS, we are hot. And what's hotter than a girl playing video games in Cotton Lingerie TM? Hello Bombshell Nerd!

Anyways, since I'm a good girl, I'm Alliance. But I want a Unicorn, unicorns are cute. Maybe you can show me how to get one at a slumber party. We'd do each other's hair, put on make-up, try to walk in Monica's shoes and play WoW. It'd be awesome!

66355bymah0nelindsayell.jpg[Erin Heatherton says:]

^^ZOMG, ZOMG, yes! We totally have to do like a slumber party and play video games in lingerie and drink beer and stuff. ZOMG we're gonna get sooo drunk! I remember last time Lindsay played me and I played Lindsay and nobody notice. We're like so successful at that kind of pranks!

I'm Horde BTW, because I like dangerous stuff. And I play in Incredibles TM, Cotton Lingerie is for wusses!