Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I actually liked Adriana's look, just didn't think it fit well with the theme.

Overall I'm pretty disapointed because this Machina theme could have been so cool but basically everyone wore silver and gold dress's or dressed basic AF and called it good :rofl: 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

So many people just didn't try. :rofl: Looking at you, Rosie, Margot and Amber. 

I'd rather them not try and still look presentable if not elegant - over looking like a Circus Tent. (Looking at Adriana)

Rosie, Stella, Taylor, Kate, (even Emily R), thank you!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Katchitup I need whatever glasses you're looking through. Most of these outfits are just bad on so many levels.. Even the Raped Wedding Dress Cinderella dug her talons into wasn't great imo

I fucking loovvveee the Cinderella looking ones the most. I think it's just so classic but very represenitive of the theme. I love things that illuminate and glow IMO there aren't enough dresses out there that do that :D:rofl: 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I'd rather them not try and still look presentable if not elegant over looking like a Circus Tent. (Looking at Adriana)

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

So many people just didn't try. :rofl: Looking at you, Rosie, Margot and Amber. 

See I would love for them to look presentable, but would love for something a bit edgier. Machina was the theme this year, and I think so many cool things could have been done with that, so many creative things that would have still looked presentable and fashionable.  But everyone dressed like they were going to the Golden Globes. I wanted to see more fashion risks! 

4 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

I'd rather them not try and still look presentable if not elegant over looking like a Circus Tent. (Looking at Adriana)

So Zoe Kravitz didn't steal the show for you? :/ 

fIYP1N9.jpg

There's Karolina and Claire who 100% nailed this and there's a lot of women who look beautiful but boring AF as if they were going to the Golden Globes/Oscars as it was mentioned. I agree this theme could have been great but it ended up being just meh tbh, not exciting at all.

But thanks Blake Lively, Madonna and Irina for the laughs :rofl: 

Just now, katchitup said:

Katy Perry thinks she's Rihanna.

:rofl: Derek Blasberg was snapping her getting ready and she literally says "About twenty minutes ago I decided to bleach my eyebrows. Everybody said it was a horrible idea."

You should have listened to everybody, Katy. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: Derek Blasberg was snapping her getting ready and she literally says "About twenty minutes ago I decided to bleach my eyebrows. Everybody said it was a horrible idea."

You should have listened to everybody, Katy. 

Katy. No. No. No.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Zayn, Idris & Tom Hiddleston look like they are ready to make babies with me

You can keep the others. I just want Idris :drool::drool: 

There's always so many people that don't have fun with the theme and just go with regular gowns but I still think they can look wonderful, still nothing tops people that can fit the theme and look good. Claire's dress is getting a whole lot of buzz on social media, most people seem to be saying her and Karolina's looks are the best of the night.

@katchitup I haven't gotten around to watching it either, but everyone I know has said it was an amazing movie and they all recommended it.

Twitter got a lot to say about the looks tonight