Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Rosie

527337934.jpg

Emily R

527344302.jpg

Alessandra (wearing Grandma's doily throw she puts on the back of her couch)

527344722.jpg

Lily

527369172.jpg

Miranda (wearing a color blocking monstrosity)

527369388.jpg

Kate Upton

527358074.jpg

Karolina (wearing something a pretty pretty princess in the Barbie Magical Dream Castle would wear)

527359812.jpg

Kendall's look was really bad. It looks unfinished to me, and yup, boring. I used to like Olivier and Balmain but now it's all you see on red carpets and it's old. 

That said, Jourdan and Joan were two of my favs, and they were both in Balmain. 

Fei Fei Sun and Jourdan Dunn were my favourites from the models they attended. Karolina's look was cool, but I didn't like how princessy it was. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Kendall's look was really bad. It looks unfinished to me, and yup, boring. I used to like Olivier and Balmain but now it's all you see on red carpets and it's old. 

Yep. And all his designs every season are the exact same thing. You've seen one Balmain dress you've seen them all....

And the fact that he's chosen all the Jenners and Kardashians as spokespeople for his brand doesn't help either :ninja: 

2 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

Who was everyone's favorite?

Loved Karolina's dress, so feminine and beautiful and went really well with the theme. Also very creative and well put together.

-------------

Claire Danes, for the same reason as above^

--------------

Emrata looked gorgeous, but the dress didn't go well with the theme. Wished it was alittle edgier but she just looks simply stunning.

--------

Emma Watson, not for the dress look itself, but the concept behind it. Made 100% by plastic bottles, really cool going with the theme of the future, tying in the environment etc.

-----------

Liu Wen looks pretty good too: