Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sara's really digging the cleaning supplies look this week huh. Loofah, feather duster. 

I actually do like this look more than most of hers lately, though I don't love the bottom. 

Might be the lighting but Stella looks like an oompa loompa. Love her dress though. Martha's whole look is a no from me. 

And just like that... Jasmine won the best dressed out of the angels. She just killed it. Her look is amazing from head to toe, I also loved Elsa's first look.

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Elsa :ninja: Why are my girls punishing me like this? Everything was great but the gloves, good lord. 

Kill me but I actually like this look as well.:ridinghorse:

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

And just like that... Jasmine won the best dressed out of the angels. She just killed it. Her look is amazing from head to toe, I also loved Elsa's first look.

Kill me but I actually like this look as well.:ridinghorse:

Elsa's rainbow look has been my favourite of all the girls. I like everything about this look except the sparkly poofs on the gloves. Adore the hair & make up, and the jewelry. 

3 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

Are these from last year? Cause Georgia isn't in Cannes no? 

It's saying they are from last night on several agencies, so I dunno. I don't pay attention to the model enough to know her comings and goings.  

Edit, I'll go ahead and delete them because of whatever...

9 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Those 3... bowties? things are something :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

I dunno, but it makes me sad on the inside that an adult would choose with design this, or that anyone who chooses to wear it. Fingers crossed Elsa was asked to wear it and that her sense of fashion isn't akin to that of a 7-year-old.

I also love the 60's bouffant meets every 90's brides dream hair..