Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Then you don't want to see the other campaigns they're running right now.

Are they trying to make Taylor look 15? It's downright creepy.

Romee looks so tanned on the Valentine's Day preview pic, lots of spray tan again or too much Photoshop? :)

At least the return of Swim is a good new.

Bringing back swim and we've pretty much go the B-team shooting. Only one I'm excited for right now is Grace. Also is it just me or does VS keep hiring blondes who have a vague resemblance to each other? Paige Reifler, Ros, and now Maya all have this vague similarity that isn't just from blonde hair. Something about the face shape. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Bringing back swim and we've pretty much go the B-team shooting. Only one I'm excited for right now is Grace. Also is it just me or does VS keep hiring blondes who have a vague resemblance to each other? Paige Reifler, Ros, and now Maya all have this vague similarity that isn't just from blonde hair. Something about the face shape. 

+1

It's cute but I do not think it's special. The only blonde I dream of working with VS is Rosmary Altuve, she is sexy, beautiful, great body, beautiful face and she is Latina, from Venezuela, it is time that VS understands that Latin America is not only Brazil.

3 hours ago, Mary17 said:

+1

It's cute but I do not think it's special. The only blonde I dream of working with VS is Rosmary Altuve, she is sexy, beautiful, great body, beautiful face and she is Latina, from Venezuela, it is time that VS understands that Latin America is not only Brazil.

Idc if she's blonde, if she is from my country, I'm rooting for her.

I like that Barbara has a lot of new pictures. They are boring but I'm glad she's working with them. 

Have they ever shot swim at night before? That seems weird to me, but ok. I know PINK had a nightime swim shoot with Rachel before but it was just black wall instead of white wall pretty much. I like seeing the water, clouds, and sand so I hope that's what we get with swim being back. 

Romee and Jasmine both look beautiful.

Sara even looks pretty and usually I skip over her pictures because she is one of the least facially attractive (at least to me). 

thanks again to all those posting pictures!