Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 11/30/2017 at 4:34 PM, PinkCouture said:

Not yet, just online and it looks like a few of the pieces are soldout already. Was really hoping the jacket was available for purchase :/ 

Have you had a chance to check out the collection? :smile: 

I finally went to our local store and looked today after work, and there was actually quite a bit of stuff left. I guess people in boring old Oklahoma aren’t too excited about the punk thing. The collection itself was OK, but not necessarily worth the price. I didn’t buy anything.

4 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

The collection itself was OK, but not necessarily worth the price. I didn’t buy anything.

The only thing i liked about this Balmain thing in the show were the jackets and boots but those are not even on sale so... is a pass for me. Too much hype, didnt deliver

2 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

I finally went to our local store and looked today after work, and there was actually quite a bit of stuff left. I guess people in boring old Oklahoma aren’t too excited about the punk thing. The collection itself was OK, but not necessarily worth the price. I didn’t buy anything.

Or that they are not dumb to spend the money on the collection :nicole: I don't think I will be heading to a VS store until SAS. I hope they have the Bombshell Shanghai fragrance on sale like they had the London one a few years ago :hehe:

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

The only thing i liked about this Balmain thing in the show were the jackets and boots but those are not even on sale so... is a pass for me. Too much hype, didnt deliver

Exactly! I am only interested in the jacket but they are not selling it :dry:

25 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

RUMOR: Megan Puleri is going to be announced as the new Angel tomorrow! Hush hush, she's gonna have a Fallon interview

23 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Be careful, Megan might not get it is a joke and she'll post the news on her social media :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: 

15 minutes ago, LuckyXR said:

I noticed a lot of the IG comments were about the jacket too. The price would have , no doubt, been crazy!

True! I probably would not be able to afford it but I like to have the option of putting it on and taking a selfie :rofl:

3 minutes ago, star2011 said:

YOu can win it though! They are putting 3 jackets for people to win if you buy something

When? Where? I need the details...NOW!!! :woot:

:rofl:

19 minutes ago, ribeiro said:

What do people think of this VSPOPUP thing on instagram...
I'm a bit shocked that VS chose the fan accounts they did?

Yeah, I saw some accounts like vsfsupdates and onlyvictoriassecret promoting it, I guess they were chosen but I don't understand why Victoria's Secret is doing that? 

46 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Yeah, I saw some accounts like vsfsupdates and onlyvictoriassecret promoting it, I guess they were chosen but I don't understand why Victoria's Secret is doing that? 

I didn't see onlyvictoriassecret's post/story originally - that definitely makes more sense now.