Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

Someone can have wings made out of dismembered body parts. Who will pose like a zombie? 

Just now, Lowlapez said:

lol...followed by winter's tale ice angel white walkers

Yeah, just getting a little tired pf the recycled themes each year. I wouldnt mind a rehash of a theme more than 5 years old but the exotic thing is too much now.

Just now, Lowlapez said:

They would need to bring back Iza for the zombie section...could you just imagine that hair flip with all the blood splatter? :D

I literally just thought about that, how she'd flip her hair and her head would fall off like a zombie.

All jokes aside, they should do like a macabre, creepy theme. Not Dark Angel rehash, but something about nightmares, spiders, skeletons and such.

4 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

All jokes aside, they should do like a macabre, creepy theme. Not Dark Angel rehash, but something about nightmares, spiders, skeletons and such.

Yeah, nothing says sexy as the fact we are all gonna die.. I don't know, it could turn out at least different 

38 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

Yes! Personality adds so so much to a model's beauty...

Which top three of the new angels have the best personality do you think?

Lais, Romee (she’s a bit boring but seems sweet and harmless especially in her vlogs) and errrrr that’s all I got! Lol. Jasmine is stunning but I’ve said this once before in this thread, she seems a lil fake

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Why didn't i think of this? I need a liver as well :rofl:

Girl, just wait until you get into college, especially the last two years. That's when the drinking gets real, only way to graduate and survive is consuming unhealthy amounts of wine.

That late?

For me it got real the second year... and I was late :ninja: 

Just now, VS_Russia said:

I was so excited when they announced DA as a segment last year, but it turned out not so gothic and darkdark as i expected. 

I even draw something on my own, I'd say a bit more "sharp" then what we saw in the runway

(I'm not an artist, sorry for eyes?)

DSC_0041.JPG

The outfit that Kendall wore ,in the sketch looked very good, but they ruined it by giving it to her and putting white pieces. And why was Kate Grigorieva the only one to wear Lingerie of another color?

Just now, VS_Russia said:

Es curioso, pero me gustó un poco el atuendo de Kendall, incluso con estas alas de pollo ...

Y estoy muy feliz de que Kate haya comprado la ropa interior color esmeralda, la negra sería un avión, no el contraste y no podríamos verlo tan bien ?

The outfit of Kendall promised a lot in the sketch (being completely black and with very sexy black boots) but I feel that it was neither the right model to wearing ,nor had to wear white elements.Kate looked really good,  but i feel curious about why  that she was the only one wearing the other color lingerie that was not black or white