Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

BECAUSE HEALTH!!! 

Edit: Also....because she doesn’t seem to have anything else to do. It doesn’t like she works very much outside of VS, and even that’s rare. 

She has an 8 minute plank according to Grace E. :rofl:

:oh_no: 8 minutes? 

There is no hope lol. Thats just insane.

O.O

I need to see an exercise face-off between Iza and Kelly now... Who can outlast, outplay and out AB :rofl:

In the right corner we have Izabel - The Angry hair flipping Ab Queen.

In the other corner we have Kelly - Young, Thirsty and in desperate need to prove her health.

Place your bets now!

1 minute ago, Diorsfashion said:

She does more than the actual Victoria secret angles does Kelly do anything outside vs or???

She's done SI Swim. Does that count in your eyes? *psssst it doesn't anymore cause MJ's a cow who keeps ruining shit*

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

O.O

I need to see an exercise face-off between Iza and Kelly now... Who can outlast, outplay and out AB :rofl:

In the other corner we have Kelly - Young, Thirsty and in desperate need to prove her health.

Place your bets now!

hahaha

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Diorsfashion said:

She does more than the actual Victoria secret angles does Kelly do anything outside vs or???

I think she was in Vogue India editorial and a Bobbi Brown campaign a couple of months back and she did do SI last year but it doesn't seem like she does much work 

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

O.O

Place your bets now!

Definitely Iza ?

7 minutes ago, Corey4316 said:

I don’t think Alecia has the personality for it tho..

I thought so too, anyway, she and maggie laine seems to like a lot at vs pink, they are still on the set of their campaigns, especially maggie laine, I even think that her is most likely to have a contract pink

1 minute ago, MARSHADA1 said:

I thought so too, anyway, she and maggie laine seems to like a lot at vs pink, they are still on the set of their campaigns, especially maggie laine, I even think that her is most likely to have a contract pink

I was wondering the same thing too Maggie does work a lot for pink.. she’s all over the website 

18 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

O.O

Place your bets now!

IZAAAA. Let them both open and close a new Game On 2.0 segment.

37 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

O.O

Place your bets now!

:rofl: I‘m laughing my ass off about this, thanks for already making my day even if the 6th November just started