Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What age is she now? Her goal is to keep going till she is 40.

Heidi's last show was when she was 37? (Fact Check) can't remember if any models/angels have been older than that. I think Naomi was 35 during her last show.

5 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I bet if one of the "veteran angels" had them or got them no one would be saying anything, probably even praise them and say it's amazing and so empowering.

Didn't Ale get them after she was an angel for a while? I don't recall people going crazy like they have with Jojo. 

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

What age is she now? Her goal is to keep going till she is 40.

36 :sad:

Atleast she looks good and she still has her star power. So, there isn't no problem with her being there unless some fans are threatened and being haters. Her age wouldn't be a problem as long as people don't actually mention it.

59 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Didn't Ale get them after she was an angel for a while? I don't recall people going crazy like they have with Jojo. 

Yes,just two years ago. But its ale. Gisele and Adriana have gotten more hate over their suspected implants when they were YOUNG than her. People always cut her a break lol.

that's because 40  is the new 30, and so on and so on. :tf:

I  see VS keeping Adri around as long as she wants to. No pushing her out because she's getting old. I don't think Adri will let herself age that much until after she retires from VS.

Then she'll look  at her portrait that's covered and in the back of the closet.  :angel:

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

It's always been like that, at least every time I see the site. 

This year.. Before that it was Adriana, Alessandra, Behati, Candice, Lily...

Behati has both seniority and the laphabetical order going for her.

2 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Cause I miss her old/more natural face? I always thought she was very pretty

That much is obvious but what changed about her face for the worse for you? Was there a certain picture that prompted you to write that post?

17 minutes ago, Sanni said:

That much is obvious but what changed about her face for the worse for you? Was there a certain picture that prompted you to write that post?

lips, more than anything else. IDK I was just reminiscing, looking at her old pics